Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it still up? that link doesnt work for me. what was it of?
She’s only gone and bloody deleted it 😭 it was a tiktok of a sound where it said something like ‘if you don’t like me that’s fine’ and it cut to something like ‘you can suck my d***’ I can only assume they’re all late night lurking and she’s been told to delete it I’m fuming 😂😭

Reactions: 1
I swear syd and ell used to have links to their yt or have that they’re syd and ell in their insta bios? They don’t anymore, maybe they never did but I thought they did lol

Reactions: 3
So after the whole tiktok deleted fiasco last night by Molly I commented on another post and have since been blocked! I cannot click on her profile or see any videos 😂 (Ive covered my actual account for privacy reasons)

So after the whole tiktok deleted fiasco last night by Molly I commented on another post and have since been blocked! I cannot click on her profile or see any videos 😂 (Ive covered my actual account for privacy reasons)
Her account name is mollygneville

I’m also blocked on Instagram 😂😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s say they do stop being friends and working together, who will get the channel?

Reactions: 5
Let’s say they do stop being friends and working together, who will get the channel?
Syd will probably bully ell into letting her have it lol then ell might make a new one if she even wants to continue to do YouTube alone

Reactions: 12
I think the channel will stay, but no more new postings.... they will just continue to spilt the income they get from views on old videos. I’m not sure they will make it as youtubers past this. The main channel hasn’t grown in a while and has stayed on 280k for a while now. Or maybe this thing is just a big gimmick to get viewings up for their next video. I think Ell will go back to makeup 💄

Reactions: 12
They’re too money obsessed to leave the Channel. I think they’re just going to wait until they make up and act like nothing ever happened and they just wanted a “break”

Reactions: 9
Syd will probably bully ell into letting her have it lol then ell might make a new one if she even wants to continue to do YouTube alone
How the hell is Syd gonna cope alone? It's been made known multiple times that Ell is the one who does the editing and 'admin' bits (which is why I never understand her being called lazy) Honestly can't see Syd learning a new skill or putting in effort to edit

Reactions: 20
Syds chest looks like leather in her newest post 🥺 wish influencers wouldn’t promote skin damage and instead wear fake tan instead of striving to get a real tan! There’s no such thing as a safe tan ☹

Reactions: 11
Meeting to discuss what cryptic message to post on their stories next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Syd literally LOVES it she's probs reading this thread loving every mention of her name :mad:

The smug vibes when she mentions Ell or whatever she just loves the attention...

She probably orchestrated this entire thing as a PR stunt and forced ell to go along. The only way this could be a genuine thing is what if ell has had a bereavement in the family or something and that's why things have been off.. I would hope not but if that's not the case then it's deffo an attention seek

Reactions: 22
Probably all for the speculation therefore = more engagement. They lie ALOT so wouldn’t put it past them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.