Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bet she’s buzzing she’s getting her doors done before ell. you know they’ve fallen out as they 100% would’ve booked to get them done together

Reactions: 2
CFDA8521-F7AC-4515-A653-0A332EDA6381.jpeg

Opened up insta and thought this was Kandy Muse off RuPaul’s drag race for a minute tbh. Not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Syd ALWAYS comments on Ells pics too, and the one she uploaded today Syd hasn't even acknowledged hm

Reactions: 4
god syd is such a bleeping witch. Regardless who was in the wrong on their argument / falling out, syd is the witch for flaunting all over insta etc. Sorry didn’t know we were still in year 7 hunny xoxo

one day her behaviour will bite her back in the butt and she will be lonely af because of her attitude.
Apologies if this is harsh but I’m sick of seeing girls who are snakes, yet act innocent.

Reactions: 31
god syd is such a bleeping witch. Regardless who was in the wrong on their argument / falling out, syd is the witch for flaunting all over insta etc. Sorry didn’t know we were still in year 7 hunny xoxo

one day her behaviour will bite her back in the butt and she will be lonely af because of her attitude.
Apologies if this is harsh but I’m sick of seeing girls who are snakes, yet act innocent.
she was definitely one of the girls in school who would write an inconspicuous facebook status about someone and then tell everyone that commented asking about it to inbox her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
are more people on their instragram not wondering what’s going on??? or are they just deleting comments! i had to come here to try figure out what was happening as no one is talking about it

Reactions: 9
are more people on their instragram not wondering what’s going on??? or are they just deleting comments! i had to come here to try figure out what was happening as no one is talking about it
I did see a lot of comments earlier, maybe deleted now..

Reactions: 2
Someone said on the last thread that ell unfollowed Syd for real but she still follows syds private Instagram just for her family and friends which is odd. Seems kinda public for her to just unfollow that one

few still up on Ells recent post but Syd is deleting them for sure.

The fact mollys commented on ells pic when they’ve quite obviously been gossiping about the fall out would make me so fuming if I was ell. They’ve literally shared a hotel room in London like there’s no way Syd hasn’t been complaining to mol about ell

Reactions: 11
Someone said on the last thread that ell unfollowed Syd for real but she still follows syds private Instagram just for her family and friends which is odd. Seems kinda public for her to just unfollow that one
idk if she ever followed it in the first place

Reactions: 4
I’ve been following them for agesss but never knew they had a thread till now ... does anyone wanna be an absolute babe and give me a quick summary of their falling out/what syd has said/done that is so immature, to save me reading the whole last thread please? Thanks 🤍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.