Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd said ell sat at the hairdressers with her today for 6 hours today, does she realise people aren’t even allowed to have their partners at hospital appointments these days?! and Ell who she doesn’t live with was sat mask free (assuming) in the hairdressers with her 😐

Reactions: 15
Syd said ell sat at the hairdressers with her today for 6 hours today, does she realise people aren’t even allowed to have their partners at hospital appointments these days?! and Ell who she doesn’t live with was sat mask free (assuming) in the hairdressers with her 😐
They really do think they’re something special don’t they!
Also her response to the proposal question annoyed me how she said she loves how it’s down to the man to decide... didn’t realise women weren’t allowed to propose, what an idiot

Reactions: 13
13CD1D42-0815-4BEA-8E38-E01E0C13EAAB.jpeg
You’ve just chopped your hair off babes it’s not that big of a deal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way they both sat in the hairdressers filming Georgia like fan girls when they’ve said before in one of their videos they hate it when other people film or take photos of them in public without coming over and asking hahaha (I get they might be friends with Georgia but still it’s basically the same thing) imagine Georgia is sat there getting her makeup done n all she sees in the corner of her eyes is them two with their phones out recording 😂 I’d feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 1
I actually think the dark on syd is a massive improvement
Same I think it looks better than that horrible blonde colour she had and makes her hairline surgery look less like a wig! She just needs to stop with the lip fillers they look gross

Reactions: 8
Same I think it looks better than that horrible blonde colour she had and makes her hairline surgery look less like a wig! She just needs to stop with the lip fillers they look gross
What is even up with her lips? Before she got lip fillers, she used to have such thin lips. Now she claims that she hasn’t got lip fillers in over a year yet they still look big? Do lip fillers just not dissolve naturally or something? Either way, they look too big compared to the rest of her features in my opinion

Reactions: 9
What is even up with her lips? Before she got lip fillers, she used to have such thin lips. Now she claims that she hasn’t got lip fillers in over a year yet they still look big? Do lip fillers just not dissolve naturally or something? Either way, they look too big compared to the rest of her features in my opinion
agreed she deffo has had them done more recently than a year ago because they are HUGE!! Same with ell’s lips as well they both would look better with their natural lips

Reactions: 1
agreed she deffo has had them done more recently than a year ago because they are HUGE!! Same with ell’s lips as well they both would look better with their natural lips
To be fair I think Molly mae said she hadn’t got hers in a while but hers were still huge before she dissolved them. Idk why they convince themselves that’s their natural lips just bc they haven’t topped it up in a year lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve had lip fillers done but ended up not liking them. They weren’t anywhere near as big as Syd’s, but I felt like they were just too pronounced. They told me the first time it would dissolve after a couple of months (first time fillers) and the more you get them done the longer they would stay. So after a couple of times they will probably last for a couple of years. So it’s bullshit when they say there is no filler left, I feel like they just say that to make people believe they have naturally big lips. Just look at the before and after pics, honey :rolleyes:. That being said, even after 3 years I can still see a small amount of filler on my lips! It never fully dissolved. Also, filler tends to migrate instead of dissolve after a while. Hence the “duck” look Syd is having at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see syds story the other day when she said they’ve met so many fans for photos and no one wanted syd to be in them, they were only interested in ell 🤣 syd reckons it’s because no one regosnied her with her new hair.. no hun it’s because no one likes you

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.