Syd&Elle #12 Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Elle and not Syd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned on the last page whether Ell has lipodema and I’ve always wondered this because her legs really look typical of it. I actually think she has a lovely normal body, her face is absolutely stunning though. Such gorgeous features

Interesting that they’re away at the same time though, be interesting to compare the views on the vlogs.

Molly made me laugh posting a pic of them holding hands saying always and their matching teddies, I cringed. Syd would replace her in an instant if it came down to it.
35k is an incredible wage for someone her age. I had a lot of disposable income on less wage than her so it’s possible to support a lot of things. What do you mean considering everything when you say about buying a house?
Drop some more tea please, I love it 😂
Yh could be lipodema maybe.

Ell seems v happy tho with her bf and holiday maybe just a bit of happy relationship weight and being less strict; obvs still healthy and active but enjoys nice food etc at the same time.

And yh with molly living at home its a decent wage for her age and shes now moving into sponsorships which pay well can be thousands a post so not unrealistic she can holiday alot and can work remotely too which not everyone can

Reactions: 2
Yh could be lipodema maybe.

Ell seems v happy tho with her bf and holiday maybe just a bit of happy relationship weight and being less strict; obvs still healthy and active but enjoys nice food etc at the same time.

And yh with molly living at home its a decent wage for her age and shes now moving into sponsorships which pay well can be thousands a post so not unrealistic she can holiday alot and can work remotely too which not everyone can
Potentially, it’s long been speculated that she does.

I think her figure is fine! Her and her boyfriend are really cute together. I really like that he’s just subtly there - doesn’t feel rammed down our throats as much as Cassius is.

Yeah the money in sponsorships is pretty crazy, I’ve not seen any of her ads yet reallt but I believe there was one that was really awkward 😂

Reactions: 13
Potentially, it’s long been speculated that she does.

I think her figure is fine! Her and her boyfriend are really cute together. I really like that he’s just subtly there - doesn’t feel rammed down our throats as much as Cassius is.

Yeah the money in sponsorships is pretty crazy, I’ve not seen any of her ads yet reallt but I believe there was one that was really awkward 😂
Oh yh i wasnt saying anything wrong with it!!! Her figure is lovely and her food videos are nice; just that our bodies can change slightly

Oh yh i wasnt saying anything wrong with it!!! Her figure is lovely and her food videos are nice; just that our bodies can change slightly
Sorry I wasn’t thinking you were thinking anything was wrong with hers 😄 more just clarifying on my part! I defo put on a bit of happy relationship weight!

I think her and Syd both have pretty normal and relatable bodies to be honest!

Reactions: 4
Not being awful but does elle have lipoedema or something? Her legs seem larger than the rest of her body that's all. Her arms too. Unless that's just where she holds her weight

Reactions: 3
Not being awful but does elle have lipoedema or something? Her legs seem larger than the rest of her body that's all. Her arms too. Unless that's just where she holds her weight
No she doesn’t

Firstly just want to say there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but is it just me who gets the feeling Molly is interested in Syd a little bit more than a friend??? I don’t know, with syd and ell their friendship was so natural and clearly strictly just friends but with Syd and Molly I just get this weird feeling that there’s more? I don’t know maybe I’m just weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Firstly just want to say there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but is it just me who gets the feeling Molly is interested in Syd a little bit more than a friend??? I don’t know, with syd and ell their friendship was so natural and clearly strictly just friends but with Syd and Molly I just get this weird feeling that there’s more? I don’t know maybe I’m just weird 😂
No chance, remember her homophobic tweets about lesbians 🥴 just think she’s overcompensating cos she’s the back up best friend

Reactions: 25
I’ve just noticed the thread name says Elle not Ell. I know she’s wanting to be called Ellie now rather than being tied down to the duo names, but I’ll never be able to see her as Ellie 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m loving Ells content whilst she’s in Thailand! It’s so natural and nice to see she isn’t spending her whole trip taking pics!

Reactions: 17
Sorry no more tea to really spill that wouldn’t reveal me. My partner works with her so he knows more.

she is deffo straight. Thing about her is she looks exactly the same in real life to her pics - obvs her pics are at the best but no photoshopping imo - maybe a nice filter at most. Syd looks completely different to me IRL. But I’ve only met her by accident running into them in London.

from my experience Molly is a nice girl so I am confused by the goss with Syd but I don’t know them or their career.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Ells new Tik tok? Love the vibe between her and her boyfriend and he seems so lovely! Can never imagine him being the one to come between Syd and Ell? I think he just recognised how nasty and spiteful Syd was and voiced that to Ellie! He’s also not bad to look at

Reactions: 27
Just watched Syd’s ‘drive with us’ video. This doesn’t just apply to Syd obviously because loads of people do these videos but I can’t get my head around why people think these are ok? Syd is literally driving down a motorway filming herself, all it takes is for her to take her eyes off the road for a split second and an accident can happen. Especially in that big rickety microwave she drives. There’s been so many fatal accidents on motorways recently too. Thankfully the law is getting stricter in the UK regarding handheld devices in cars that it’s probably only a matter of time before cameras (mounted or not) are banned completely unless it’s a dashcam.

Reactions: 28
Just watched Syd’s ‘drive with us’ video. This doesn’t just apply to Syd obviously because loads of people do these videos but I can’t get my head around why people think these are ok? Syd is literally driving down a motorway filming herself, all it takes is for her to take her eyes off the road for a split second and an accident can happen. Especially in that big rickety microwave she drives. There’s been so many fatal accidents on motorways recently too. Thankfully the law is getting stricter in the UK regarding handheld devices in cars that it’s probably only a matter of time before cameras (mounted or not) are banned completely unless it’s a dashcam.
Dont understand how when youre literally driving on a straight road 😂 only time it would matter is if she was changing lanes.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Dont understand how when youre literally driving on a straight road 😂 only time it would matter is if she was changing lanes.
You don’t understand how accidents happen? It only takes a second for her/anyone to be distracted by the camera such as adjusting it or it falls or looking at themselves in the screen. Using handheld devices while driving is illegal for a reason.

Reactions: 20
🙄 I hope you never lose a loved one to a distracted driver, especially not one who’s distracted because they’re eye-bleeping themselves in their camera.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.