Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with transgender at all but imagine being told you look like a transgender woman who’s 72
She seriously does though, I think it’s the hairline that makes it worse. I do feel for syd, she must regret that her hairline surgery made her look worse than better

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s going to be an actual documentary with help from professionals and is educational. If it is then respect to her for raising awareness but if not it seems a little too personal, as in if it’s just her filming a video with her family talking about what happened.

Reactions: 12
using her mum’s death to get attention to her new channel… classy
Everything for show. Can she do something without publicising it? Like the balloons, that could have just been a family thing.

honestly I don’t have high hopes for this documentary. The way she’s spoken about it in the past is as if her mum was ‘forced’ (I use this lightly) into drugs and that the whole thing is beneath her and her family. It’s a horrendous thing for anyone to go through so on one hand I do feel for her but the way she speaks about drug addiction in general gets my back up.

Reactions: 31
I’ve just been watching their old Rome vlog and Syd looks SO much better in that video with her lighter longer hair, without the square hairline and without stupid designer items that are UGLY. I couldn’t actually believe how different yet how nice she looked every day in the vlog and recently I just look at her and think girl what is going on what is the square hairline, what is the harsh messy winged liner, what is the ugly handbags and trainers, what is going on with your hair.
Also anyone know if ells ever had her teeth done? I’ve always been in awe at how perfect her teeth are!

Reactions: 15
479518CC-5482-419D-B0BD-0FB3858A4AE2.png

I think she’s upset of being mistaken for the wrong Jenner so she’s going dark… loool dw you will still be known for the lookalike of miss Caitlin Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's trying to change her caitlyn jenner hair definitely hahah

I wish she would talk about her hairline surgery or whatever it was also, I doubt she ever will though bcos it's fucked up her face shape and she probs knows

Reactions: 14
Could Ell be at the Mac thing at the o2 with Lucy Flight??? They’re both posting stories there. ❤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.