Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her when she said la Roche posay MILK CLEANSER cleared all her spots and then she did a video few days later on how she REALLLLY Cleared them …😒😒😒 this bish lied just to selll her lookfantastic discount

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but the brown bathroom sink base whatever you want to call it does not go with the tiles. Too dark

Reactions: 15
She just wants the £££ she doesn’t actually care about what she shares. Just wants to add to her lavish lifestyle in her jeep and buying designer

I stopped watching her when she said la Roche posay MILK CLEANSER cleared all her spots and then she did a video few days later on how she REALLLLY Cleared them …😒😒😒 this bish lied just to selll her lookfantastic discount

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen ells insta she only bought 1 cup 1 bowl and 1 plate at b&m Nd all her pics with her bf have been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No Emily Philpott at Syd’s event tonight? Thought they were besties lol

Reactions: 1
Why does syd look like she’s going through airport security in that slow mo vid with the arms swinging

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAH who said she looks like Caitlin Jenner. That’s all I see now 😭😭
OMG! t's the hairline, the hair colour and bushy brows lol she looks just like her

Someone please do a side by side comparison!!

Reactions: 14
Not S & C saying as part of an ad in the last podcast episode they’ve been to Winter Wonderland for the last 2 years when it wasn’t even open last year due to covid! They’re the worst at ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not S & C saying as part of an ad in the last podcast episode they’ve been to Winter Wonderland for the last 2 years when it wasn’t even open last year due to covid! They’re the worst at ads!
Wrong thread girl 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.