Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite refreshing to see molly posting her body and not pretending she’s snapped back to her pre baby body. Don’t get me wrong she still looks insane considering she has just had a baby but definitely not how she used to

Reactions: 7
It’s quite refreshing to see molly posting her body and not pretending she’s snapped back to her pre baby body. Don’t get me wrong she still looks insane considering she has just had a baby but definitely not how she used to
This is crazy to me she looks tiny again

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if I’m just being bitter but the fact that Ell has two days to ‘prepare’ for holiday before going away just seems so out of touch. Like most people will just have leave on the days they’re away and have to organise stuff for their holiday around work.. but no she has dedicated two entire days.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I’m just being bitter but the fact that Ell has two days to ‘prepare’ for holiday before going away just seems so out of touch. Like most people will just have leave on the days they’re away and have to organise stuff for their holiday around work.. but no she has dedicated two entire days.
this is just reaching, i’ve already packed and prepared for my holiday that’s in 3 weeks time

Reactions: 4
That’s gutting when you do an insta story for your friends kids bday but they can’t do one for your bday 😂 poor syd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think if joel is saying ‘this is the first time i’ve ever seen it’, you’re not exactly twinnies are you lol
49BD6FBA-D42E-4285-ADDA-7B857ECA87B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12