Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know maybe I’m comparing to my 8 month old who is constantly smiling/laughing, but I don’t have to work around him as I’m still on maternity, maybe she’s juggling to much at once now oceans on the move

Reactions: 3
I don’t know maybe I’m comparing to my 8 month old who is constantly smiling/laughing, but I don’t have to work around him as I’m still on maternity, maybe she’s juggling to much at once now oceans on the move
I thought I had it easy with my first as he was such an easy going baby (until he got to 1ish😅). My second not so much the same, as he throws a full on tantrum when I stop him from doing something that he’s not supposed to be doing/take something away (not even 1 yet 🥲), or is just generally quite needy. I found it harder the older my eldest got, even now he’s much older and it’s like having a teen lol 🫠.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think this might be the case. She has her Nan but she’s obvs a lot older than help people usually get from their own parents, so she can’t do as much and for long. I think she seems lonely lately as well, her and Georgia don’t seem as close anymore and she’s obvs fallen out with Molly and Ell. The other close ones seem to be influencer friends who don’t live as close. Then there’s Cass who works very unsociable hours.

Reactions: 3
I won’t lie my daughter has just turned one and I’m finding it more difficult now. However, I didn’t preach and show off that she was a perfectly easy new born so sorry syd but karma x

I think this might be the case. She has her Nan but she’s obvs a lot older than help people usually get from their own parents, so she can’t do as much and for long. I think she seems lonely lately as well, her and Georgia don’t seem as close anymore and she’s obvs fallen out with Molly and Ell. The other close ones seem to be influencer friends who don’t live as close. Then there’s Cass who works very unsociable hours.
My mum is 68 and I don’t have kids yet, so will be similar age. Looks after my sisters kids.

My mum is 68 and I don’t have kids yet, so will be similar age. Looks after my sisters kids.
Syd’s nan has had children in her care since her first born with no break until recently as she took Syd and Joel on, it’s a bit different, not sure she’d be able to do as much as others

Reactions: 2
I find it wild her literally paying to go to Marbella for 4 days just to get content… just shows how much she’s getting paid for some of the work she mentions to justify paying out?! Blows my mind, even a basic flight with baggage, the air bnb & spending money… still adds up! I can barely afford my annual one week holiday this year, and this is a drop in the ocean for her (scuse the pun haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that picture of ocean where she drew devil horns on her broke my heart :( my little girl is 10 months and yes there are some days where she's being an absolute pain but I'd never complain about her on the internet or to thousands of strangers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
that picture of ocean where she drew devil horns on her broke my heart :( my little girl is 10 months and yes there are some days where she's being an absolute pain but I'd never complain about her on the internet or to thousands of strangers
just came here to say this, so so unnecessary 😢 imagine Cassius or someone else doing that about her!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow, now she can afford to just go to Gran Canaria for a week… even if she’s managing to stay in her nans room or whatever when it’s already paid for , it still just blows my mind how much this girl travels

Reactions: 2
Surely they both don’t make as much money anymore. Their channels are dead and barely anyone watches them. Then they’ll eventually have to do less ads because of their low engagement

Reactions: 7
Surely they both don’t make as much money anymore. Their channels are dead and barely anyone watches them. Then they’ll eventually have to do less ads because of their low engagement
Syd said at the end of last year in a vlog that it was her most successful year to date. She was on her way to a meeting with her management so I guess it’s the year she made most money, Ocean must’ve helped. I think we underestimate how much influencers make. She does ads pretty much daily, does YouTube and is renting out her old flat as well as coming from money, I think she’s good

Reactions: 19
Wonder if they’re going to be back to being besties again
She only wants her again now because she’s had a baby and she’s of use to Syd again now. That’s how Syd works she only wants to be friends with people that are useful to her.

Reactions: 16
Syd only wants to be friends with molly again cause she is lonely and is probably jealous seeing molly mae and tayla have a friendship with their babies and she doesn't have that

Reactions: 22