Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments too ‘I’m putting HIS kid to bed’ ‘HIS kid spilt something on the shoe’ not yours no?

Reactions: 10
There’s just some things you post and some things you don’t. It’s not even funny so not sure what they were trying to achieve?

Reactions: 9
In Molly’s new video she says she has to go to Coachella next year, yet when her and Syd went all they did was complain about how overrated it is and they couldn’t wait for it to be over

Reactions: 17
In Molly’s new video she says she has to go to Coachella next year, yet when her and Syd went all they did was complain about how overrated it is and they couldn’t wait for it to be over
I reckon syd hated it and molly felt like she had to pretend she hated it too

Reactions: 8
I reckon syd hated it and molly felt like she had to pretend she hated it too
Yeah she seemed really held back that whole holiday. I’m sure she wanted to go out at times but Syd wanted to stay in the hotel, happened in Vegas of all places I’m sure?

Reactions: 5
I’m so fed up of Ells “what I eat in a day”, she eats the same bloody thing everyday

Reactions: 9
I’m so fed up of Ells “what I eat in a day”, she eats the same bloody thing everyday
View attachment 2912296
She talks so slow and she ALWAYS pauses between "another" and "wieiad" like she goes "Welcome back to another ..... What I eat in a day"

I'm gonna be honest she shouldn't be an influencer or whatever she is because her life is SO BORING to watch and the only reason she does this is because it's what she fell into when she was younger

Reactions: 17
She talks so slow and she ALWAYS pauses between "another" and "wieiad" like she goes "Welcome back to another ..... What I eat in a day"

I'm gonna be honest she shouldn't be an influencer or whatever she is because her life is SO BORING to watch and the only reason she does this is because it's what she fell into when she was younger
I used to think this but I don’t think that’s the case. She posts pictures with her friends, bf, PR and influencer events on her stories quite a bit like she seems to have a good life. Just as much as Syd seems to. I just think the difference is the personality and privacy. Syd is more outgoing, engaging and willing to share a lot more. Ell will post a picture with a couple words if that and be done, like tell us what you did today, take us to the event, talk through what you got sent, ootd, even a random thought/ funny story etc. Just do your job ffs 🤣🤣 document your life. More than food as well 😴. Both her and her manager are slacking massively but that could be to do with her not being right for the job.

Reactions: 8
I used to think this but I don’t think that’s the case. She posts pictures with her friends, bf, PR and influencer events on her stories quite a bit like she seems to have a good life. Just as much as Syd seems to. I just think the difference is the personality and privacy. Syd is more outgoing, engaging and willing to share a lot more. Ell will post a picture with a couple words if that and be done, like tell us what you did today, take us to the event, talk through what you got sent, ootd, even a random thought/ funny story etc. Just do your job ffs 🤣🤣 document your life. More than food as well 😴. Both her and her manager are slacking massively but that could be to do with her not being right for the job.
I agree with this statement so much. It’s one of the crazy realities of influencers but a normal person who doesn’t share a ton of their life (in this particular genre of influencer) just comes across a bit boring. She seems lovely Ell and like she has a really lovely life and I bet as a makeup artist she made her clients look and feel amazing. I think it’s almost like she’s too wholesome but isn’t in that category of homey/wholesome influencers. I’m not really sure where you’d place her because she’s doesn’t really lean into one particular area but also doesn’t have the big personality that keeps people interested in the mundane stuff either. Would be interesting to hear what both their managers say to them ‘ell you need to spice things up a bit’ ‘Syd you need to chill the duck out’ very different conversations but probably why they worked as a duo!

Reactions: 12
I agree with this statement so much. It’s one of the crazy realities of influencers but a normal person who doesn’t share a ton of their life (in this particular genre of influencer) just comes across a bit boring. She seems lovely Ell and like she has a really lovely life and I bet as a makeup artist she made her clients look and feel amazing. I think it’s almost like she’s too wholesome but isn’t in that category of homey/wholesome influencers. I’m not really sure where you’d place her because she’s doesn’t really lean into one particular area but also doesn’t have the big personality that keeps people interested in the mundane stuff either. Would be interesting to hear what both their managers say to them ‘ell you need to spice things up a bit’ ‘Syd you need to chill the duck out’ very different conversations but probably why they worked as a duo!
Literally! I really wished ell used her platform to show more behind the scenes of being a makeup artist because her following help her build business up. She could potentially be quite successful

Reactions: 4
I think there’s something off about her relationship with Cas but I can’t put my finger on what it is
If I’m being completely honest, I don’t think they really like each other. That video was a painful watch, idk any healthy couple who would try to embarrass and one up each other online. They don’t talk about/to each other like a family, didn’t sound jokey at all. And it’s weird that syd always tries to rally her followers to defend her so she can “prove” to him she’s right lol

I think cas sticks around because of the perks and he probably feels obliged. Also noticed he didn’t do a bday post for her last year and he barely posts her on ig, he’s deffo over it

Reactions: 18