Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the hamster and her Boyf are insufferable. Deffo the type to ditch her friends when she got into a relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going to be embarrassing for her when he cheats on her and she’s left her job and all her friends to move to Leeds to try and a launch an influencer career with HelloFresh and Skin & Me sponsors (who will sponsor anyone with a pulse and 1k followers it seems)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going to be embarrassing for her when he cheats on her and she’s left her job and all her friends to move to Leeds to try and a launch an influencer career with HelloFresh and Skin & Me sponsors (who will sponsor anyone with a pulse and 1k followers it seems)
Lose them how you get them. Pregnancy announcement incoming to secure that healthy child maintenance bag 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Syd is ridiculous she’s so impatient she’s put a happy one month video up with a cake???? Wasn’t ocean born on the 10th?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly is moving to Leeds with Jamie now he’s going back there for the new season 👀
Not sure how that’s going to go when he didn’t even make the starting 11 for Milwall who are 2 leagues below Leeds….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
👀 spill?

Molly met Jamie while they were both on holiday in Portugal in 2021. The attached pic is a screenshot of them from her tiktok of that holiday. He had a girlfriend at the time and was still living in Leeds/playing for Leeds. He and Molly continued talking and his girlfriend grew suspicious. One night Molly went up to Leeds to visit him and his girlfriend caught them out together. I’m assuming this led to the break up. Then around last April they went on a “first date” to Paris, he moved to London to start playing for Milwall on loan and he and Molly became official

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Molly met Jamie while they were both on holiday in Portugal in 2021. The attached pic is a screenshot of them from her tiktok of that holiday. He had a girlfriend at the time and was still living in Leeds/playing for Leeds. He and Molly continued talking and his girlfriend grew suspicious. One night Molly went up to Leeds to visit him and his girlfriend caught them out together. I’m assuming this led to the break up. Then around last April they went on a “first date” to Paris, he moved to London to start playing for Milwall on loan and he and Molly became official
I bet she’s one of them girls that are like “Omg! I didn’t even do anything, all I did was meet him as a friend. I didn’t even like him! His girlfriend so insecure”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s one of them girls that are like “Omg! I didn’t even do anything, all I did was meet him as a friend. I didn’t even like him! His girlfriend so insecure”
She’s definitely a nasty girl that’s not for the girls at all which is why her and Syd got on. She doesn’t seem to have any girl friends other than her work colleague Lexi and her boyfriends sisters so I think that says it all

Reactions: 15
IMG_6253.jpeg

just stalked his ex and found this 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
View attachment 2164249
Wow so the cheating rumours must be true

I reckon what happened was molly and the little kid emotionally cheated, as in they kept hanging out and liked each other. Maybe they didn’t do anything physically but his girlfriend was obviously not happy with it.

That then caused them to break up and molly got with him. That’s why molly can claim he didn’t cheat if it was emotional not

That is still wrong in my opinion

also by looking at his ex insta, she seems to have more of a personality than molly

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2164249
This is an iconic move from her tbf. She’s definitely got more of a personality than Molly the Hamster and is stunning too so his loss.

I defo think they physically cheated… I seem to remember Molly before she was with Jamie went to Edinburgh and then stopped in Leeds on the way back and didn’t show who she was with the whole time. I remember thinking it was shady at the time and wondering if she had a secret boyfriend. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Grim the both of them!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.