Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 1 year old and was told they don’t recommend swaddling anymore as it can cause hip problems & to use blankets tucked in but when I had my 3 year old in 2020, we were told to swaddle and not use blankets! Changes all the time
Yeah to be fair to her though, you’d trust it if the hospitals provide it and a lot of swaddles start at around 8lb plus so not all babies would be suitable. I couldn’t use a swaddle until my child was about 3 weeks old as they were too small.
I don’t slate her for using a blanket. If she didn’t, people would be saying the baby would be cold.
Yeah just sounds like a case of advice changing over the years/ conflicting advice. I had my daughter in 2015, due any day now with my second and have heard all sorts which goes against what I heard a few years ago. Even when I google now, all articles conflict each other. I’m still personally gonna stick to the no blanket thing, maybe it’s just my anxiety

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who’s birthday party she went to today? Another best friend 👀
is this about the video where she said she’s going to a 1st bday party? I think one of Ayse/Zehlias kids just turned 1. But not sure if this is about something else

Reactions: 3
why can’t influencers count, she is not going to be one month old Sydney, she is going to be 4 weeks old. 1 month ago you were still making tik toks moaning about being overdue

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God the bit of Ell’s holiday vlog where they’re doing their secret handshake had me cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the bit of Ell’s holiday vlog where they’re doing their secret handshake had me cringing
It’s wild to think now how close her and Syd were for such a long time. They’re soo different

Ell’s planner has also gone live today, selling for £16.95. I’d be interested to know the sales figures they’ve forecast and how much of a success they’re expecting it to be

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Emily Philpott met up with molly over the weekend… I sense syd made a comment to Emily at that birthday party as neither of them posted together which is very unusual

• Wow
Reactions: 10
no I’m sorry but who gets a WHOLE cake to ‘celebrate’ your baby being 1 month (4 weeks*) she’s so extra can’t cope, everything’s for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s wild to think now how close her and Syd were for such a long time. They’re soo different

Ell’s planner has also gone live today, selling for £16.95. I’d be interested to know the sales figures they’ve forecast and how much of a success they’re expecting it to be
I think that too but they can’t have been friends for that long if they didn’t get along. I bet syd misses her, especially now

Reactions: 5
That baby is four weeks old and already I am sick of her posting about her. A cake for a month old when she isn’t even a month. Omg this is going to be unbearable. Imagine the first birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That baby is four weeks old and already I am sick of her posting about her. A cake for a month old when she isn’t even a month. Omg this is going to be unbearable. Imagine the first birthday
she thinks she's the UK Kylie and Stormi but literally kylie was soo lowkey with the birth of her son she didn't even announce the name for a year, she needs to chill she's going to raise a fellow narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how much money she really has. Also did she sell or does she rent her flat out?
Molly mae has already ditched her baby into nanny’s.. can’t see syd being very maternal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder how much money she really has. Also did she sell or does she rent her flat out?
Molly mae has already ditched her baby into nanny’s.. can’t see syd being very maternal
She rents her old flat out

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
“Ditched her baby into nanny’s” where have you gotten this information from? I think the mother is certainly entitled to a break every so often. You wouldn’t make that comment to a regular mum that’s not in the public eye!!

“Ditched her baby into nanny’s” where have you gotten this information from? I think the mother is certainly entitled to a break every so often. You wouldn’t make that comment to a regular mum that’s not in the public eye!!
She has been out numerous times without the baby and the baby is barely 3 months old. On overnight stays etc. away for work and tommy carried on going to the gym, so just my observation. Everyone is allowed an opinion.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.