sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you’d think daddykins would of been educating his young lad to eat healthier knowing how he suffered so bad over the years …..I remember him saying once he can’t be friends with men as he feels inferior to them and jealous and threatened by them how messed up must he be to be such a slosh to women and so insecure he can’t be mates with men 🙄

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker but first time poster - I used to work with Kirk for 3 years and still have him on socials. Working at McDonald’s there were always loads of young girls that he would be over friendly with - I always thought he was very camp (I thought his ex was a bit of a beard tbh)

Long time lurker but first time poster - I used to work with Kirk for 3 years and still have him on socials. Working at McDonald’s there were always loads of young girls that he would be over friendly with - I always thought he was very camp (I thought his ex was a bit of a beard tbh)
Ive always been shocked he’s not gay

Smirk clocked the comment on his lunches and pretty much quoted it word for word.

I can’t cope that we all up in here highlighting his general CREEPINESS on the daily and he just gets triggered by the invisible pitta and his lunchbox.

You do you and enjoy your five lunches Lurch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210916_120810.jpg

Who the duck has a fish finger sandwich and a gin!?????

Absolutely no palate what so ever that guy.

Oh and wasn't that hungry but still had a big duck off sarni anyway 🙄
That's why you have tits Kirk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he is taking the gf up the shard twice in a week, lucky girl 🤢🤣. Doing all that in a week Asda must be paying well. Anyone else hate his use of “kiddies” all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Man has sshhhheeerioush issshhhhues he literally is wasting his money every week now he isn’t on plan ever there is always an excuse next it’ll be Bob down the roads birthday so a Few off plan meals for that 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4