sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s soo creepy! I used to follow him, I also got the ‘thanks for the follow’ message 🤢I never replied. Then once I had put a transformation picture on my grid of myself in a bikini compared to one last summer. He messaged me asking if he could share it on his stories. I was baffled as he had never interacted with me before and my page had less than 2k followers so he wouldn’t of gained anything from it. And it wasn’t follow Friday either so felt really put out by it. I replied saying I’d rather he didn’t as he had a lot more followers than me and I couldn’t be sure who would see it (my page was private) and I got a creepy message back saying ‘if you’ve got it you should be flaunting it’ 😳😳 I swiftly blocked and unfollowed... really creeped me out!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s soo creepy! I used to follow him, I also got the ‘thanks for the follow’ message 🤢I never replied. Then once I had put a transformation picture on my grid of myself in a bikini compared to one last summer. He messaged me asking if he could share it on his stories. I was baffled as he had never interacted with me before and my page had less than 2k followers so he wouldn’t of gained anything from it. And it wasn’t follow Friday either so felt really put out by it. I replied saying I’d rather he didn’t as he had a lot more followers than me and I couldn’t be sure who would see it (my page was private) and I got a creepy message back saying ‘if you’ve got it you should be flaunting it’ 😳😳 I swiftly blocked and unfollowed... really creeped me out!
He's disgusting.

I messaged him once to see if I got a reaction being a guy. I mentioned his diet and I got a load of tit back. So I got a female friend of mine to do the same thing and flirty messages back. seems as though he is pushing his issues with food and snacks onto his kids as well. I cant stop following though I find him fascinating 🤣

The face on the right just screams predator
His whole demeanor screams predator 😂🤮

The amount of people who tag him for follow Fri is unbelievable.

Make sure you follow this predator looking creep who'll post your half naked comparison photos on his story.

I dread to think what his "saved" section looks like on his Instagram.

• Sick
He's a bleeping animal let's say it as it is! What on earth his fiancè sees in him I don't know. The man is quite clearly a pe..... yano what I'm gunna keep my mouth shut before I get into trouble. You all know full well what I'm talking about though, right? Honestly he's disgusting 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
He's a bleeping animal let's say it as it is! What on earth his fiancè sees in him I don't know. The man is quite clearly a pe..... yano what I'm gunna keep my mouth shut before I get into trouble. You all know full well what I'm talking about though, right? Honestly he's disgusting 🤢🤢🤢
Being a bit of a letch and creepy with women is slightly different to what I think you are insinuating. His page is a bit weird and the messages he sends people are a bit off but doesn't mean he'd cross that line

Being a bit of a letch and creepy with women is slightly different to what I think you are insinuating. His page is a bit weird and the messages he sends people are a bit off but doesn't mean he'd cross that line
What line? He's far more than just a creep.... sorry but he's an absolute pervert!! This stuff he's getting away with behind his fiances back is revolting. Sorry I'm really not trying to upset anyone on this thread. I just can't believe that people aren't saying more on him and outing him for what he is x

What line? He's far more than just a creep.... sorry but he's an absolute pervert!! This stuff he's getting away with behind his fiances back is revolting. Sorry I'm really not trying to upset anyone on this thread. I just can't believe that people aren't saying more on him and outing him for what he is x
Ok, sorry, it might be me reading the 'pe' bit wrong! Sorry, I read it as a 'pee' sound so thought you were suggesting something much more sinister! Sorry x

Ok, sorry, it might be me reading the 'pe' bit wrong! Sorry, I read it as a 'pee' sound so thought you were suggesting something much more sinister! Sorry x
Ahh no need to apologise. I can totally underatand that now reading my post back 🙈 I know you have to be careful with what words you can write on here now. I still stand by my description of him being an animal though 🤣🤣 x

He has seperated from her now, was cheating... Surprising ey 👀😅

Major creep.. Also shared my pic when I have a private account and comments creepy pervy stuff... How does he get away with this?

Really strange man. Eats chocolates and sweets constantly and wonders why he's piling the weight back on. His food looks absolutely disgusting. Another one part of the JD seasonings brigade.
Seems to always be sharing pictures on his story of scantily clad transformation pictures of younger female slimming worlders

Reactions: 4
All he does is buy stupid amounts of chocolates and perve on women.
The thing is he actually thinks it’s ok to have that much chocolate it’s quite strange. Also his food is terrible it’s literally chips with everything, and thinks that’s ok as it’s “on plan” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2