sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food he has eaten the last couples of days. Yes it’s Christmas and we all over do it but he is something else.

Reactions: 2
When he videos himself jiggling his belly and you see everything else flopping about 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s like he thinks it’s clever to buy that much chocolate/crap constantly. Without being a dick he works in asda so can’t earn a huge wage surely you’d spend that on your kids not waste on chocolate and sweets constantly.

I didn't realise this creep had a tattle thread! Totally agree with all your comments, he's weird and eats so much tit! I'm all for a treat but bloody hell its chocolate and sweets every day, then he wonders why he can't lose weight 😂 I followed him last year when I started calorie counting but unfollowed within a month because he posts the same thing all the time

He has one of the worst diets on Instagram I’ve ever seen. I swear he’s always eating McDonald’s.

Reactions: 1
His recent posts tagging that young girl literally make me feel sick. And his post tonight saying he’s been for a walk in the park with her 🤢 not even socially distanced in the photo he’s posted either. He’s a massive sleaze and I can’t believe she’s even entertaining him.

• Sick
His recent posts tagging that young girl literally make me feel sick. And his post tonight saying he’s been for a walk in the park with her 🤢 not even socially distanced in the photo he’s posted either. He’s a massive sleaze and I can’t believe she’s even entertaining him.
Whaaaaat 😳😳😳 I can honestly tell you that this guy is one of the biggest perverts! He's vile.... knocks me sick to my core! I'll have to go for a nosey now to see this said young girl. Felt sick even just typing that! 😭

Reactions: 4
I thought he was engaged, maybe she finally saw sense, but looks like he still has the kids though.

I thought he was engaged, maybe she finally saw sense, but looks like he still has the kids though

Been looking at that girls insta who he keeps tagging in his stories and oh my god, his comments... he makes me feel physically sick he is such a perv 🤢🤮
They're seeing each other and I'm well and truly DISGUSTED!! Not even at him.... he's always been a pig and gross. But at her and the way they're so openly flaunting this new relationship all over both their public insta accounts! No respect to his ex what so ever 😠 I mean how the woman even put up with this disgusting pervert for so long I'll never understand but no he's so openly mugging her off for all too see. Always the same with these SW insta twats..... lose some weight and gain some followers then all of a sudden think they're too good for their partners who was their and loved them at their biggest weights. Then to only be dropped like a hat when the slightest bit of attention comes along. VILE VILE VILE.... sorry I'm on one but it's a pattern I keep seeing repeated. Who the duck do they think they are and especially to do it so publicly. No respect what so ever.

They're seeing each other and I'm well and truly DISGUSTED!! Not even at him.... he's always been a pig and gross. But at her and the way they're so openly flaunting this new relationship all over both their public insta accounts! No respect to his ex what so ever 😠 I mean how the woman even put up with this disgusting pervert for so long I'll never understand but no he's so openly mugging her off for all too see. Always the same with these SW insta twats..... lose some weight and gain some followers then all of a sudden think they're too good for their partners who was their and loved them at their biggest weights. Then to only be dropped like a hat when the slightest bit of attention comes along. VILE VILE VILE.... sorry I'm on one but it's a pattern I keep seeing repeated. Who the duck do they think they are and especially to do it so publicly. No respect what so ever.
I did get the feeling that they probably were seeing each other just because of the way they were carrying on and seemed to be doing stuff together. No social distancing going on etc... I don’t even know how old he is but I feel he’s way too old for her! Might be way off the Mark and he’s more likely younger than I think but he gives me the boak! He always seems to have the kids so assume they live with him rather than the mum?

I did get the feeling that they probably were seeing each other just because of the way they were carrying on and seemed to be doing stuff together. No social distancing going on etc... I don’t even know how old he is but I feel he’s way too old for her! Might be way off the Mark and he’s more likely younger than I think but he gives me the boak! He always seems to have the kids so assume they live with him rather than the mum?
Sickening isn't it!! I think he's still living at home with the ex for now and 'popping out' to visit his new young bit 🤮🤮 So disrespectful to his ex!! I'd of kicked his ass to the curb a long time ago.

• Sick