sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an absolute animal, I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think he plays this persona. if you look at what he shares and comments it’s always quite camp or like he is someone’s gay mate and not a threat when in fact he is the opposite and just a pervert and gets away with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s an absolute animal, I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think he plays this persona. if you look at what he shares and comments it’s always quite camp or like he is someone’s gay mate and not a threat when in fact he is the opposite and just a pervert and gets away with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.
THIS 👏🏽

Reactions: 1
youre absolutely right there!

I just can’t believe a young girl like that is giving him the time of day! Does anyone know how old he is? He’s the biggest sleaze I have ever seen! 🤮

This guy creeps me out massively.

What I don’t get is in a recent post she said there’s one left if you want to come and get it (a toffee meringue?) to which he replied a bit of a trek, 2 hours on a train? So if they’re meeting up for walks etc it’s a bit of a way for either of them to travel!

Hes definitely still living with his ex too so not like she can stay over. No idea what she sees in him at all. Way too over familiar with everyone, awful food and just vile.

Reactions: 4
Just seen all of her comments on his posts have disappeared 🤔. Perhaps all is not well. Cue the motivation quotes and emotional eating

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just checked on two accounts. She’s definitely disappeared and not blocked. All is not well in Kirk land!

Just seen all of her comments on his posts have disappeared 🤔. Perhaps all is not well. Cue the motivation quotes and emotional eating
Maybe she’s realised what a creepy slime ball he is. He really makes me feel uncomfortable. He just has that look about it 🤮

I'm very confused how they was meeting up near enough every day when they like 2 hours away from each other 🤔

1) We're in lockdown
2) Why woman making all the effort to drive because he doesn't and it's not like she'll be allowed in his home.
And 3) It's bleeping Kirk..... Why oh why 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I'm very confused how they was meeting up near enough every day when they like 2 hours away from each other 🤔

1) We're in lockdown
2) Why woman making all the effort to drive because he doesn't and it's not like she'll be allowed in his home.
Laughing at its bleeping Kirk 😂😂 so true! I didn’t realise he didn’t drive! Even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

1) We're in lockdown
It’s bleeping kirk 🤣🤣🤣

1) We're in lockdown
It’s bleeping kirk 🤣🤣🤣

Looking forward to today’s beige post and I’ve the been struggling and stuffing my face with chocolate. Anyone ever wondered what his shits must be like 🤣. No just me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s bleeping kirk 🤣🤣🤣

It’s bleeping kirk 🤣🤣🤣

Looking forward to today’s beige post and I’ve the been struggling and stuffing my face with chocolate. Anyone ever wondered what his shits must be like 🤣. No just me
He’s got no self control over his bingeing, the other day he posted a photo of his ‘snacks’ and said it took him over his syns because he’d been at the biscuits... so why not just have less snacks if you’re that bothered about being over syns?!? He’s a bleeping tool.

I reckon his home weigh ins are bullshit too. When he ends back at weighing at the group he'll have put more on

Reactions: 3
Also why on earth are slimming world reaching out to him, validating what he is doing. His relationship with food is so bad. Yes he has lost a lot of weight but with the amount of sugar and processed crap he eats his health can’t be great. Never hear of any exercise, apart from the Park walks having seen his cock flapping hooping for a long time.

Attachments