sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grim 🤢🤢🤮🤮

The comments that is, not the plate. Well that’s also not great 🤣
🤮🤮🤮

Is it bad that I'm secretly hoping that she's just using him to get on the 'big' SW insta ladder? Like I honestly can't think of any other explanation as to why anyone would want any sort of relationship with this leech! I'm hoping that she's just super naive and saw him as her opening to 'make it' as one of the larger SW profiles on insta. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
🤮🤮🤮

Is it bad that I'm secretly hoping that she's just using him to get on the 'big' SW insta ladder? Like I honestly can't think of any other explanation as to why anyone would want any sort of relationship with this leech! I'm hoping that she's just super naive and saw him as her opening to 'make it' as one of the larger SW profiles on insta. 🤔🤔🤔
More than likely some of these slimming world Instagrammers are a strange bunch. She picked the right one his content is really inspiring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pair of them deserve each other with their vomit inducing food. Honestly, how these SW instagrammers have so many followers is beyond me. Their meals look vile!

Reactions: 4
She’s back to commenting on every single photo...how anyone can call him beautiful with 😍😍 is beyond me!

• Sick
42AF9307-B4A1-4AC8-B25A-FED5E91D2593.jpeg

These comments 🤮 No, he doesn’t look incredible. He looks like the bleeping creep that he is.
I hate that thing he does with his mouth when he takes photos of himself. I can’t even explain what it is he does but it gives me the boak!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 439703
These comments 🤮 No, he doesn’t look incredible. He looks like the bleeping creep that he is.
I hate that thing he does with his mouth when he takes photos of himself. I can’t even explain what it is he does but it gives me the boak!
I think it’s supposed to be a pout

Ooh off on another park walk will those lips get some action 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
On a date to Asda, probably to buy more chocolate and muller lights and all the other essentials items. Morons

91E3BA07-D163-42F3-A6F5-D7132EC1FAC4.jpeg

Eughhhh, these pair seriously need to stop with the PDAs on insta 🤮 I bet he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks having a young girl on his arm too.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Another gain this week what a shock. It’s ok he is going to use his diary. How many times of this cycle of gain-loss-gain will it take for him to realise it is his diet. Just because it’s “free food” doesn’t mean you can eat loads of it and use up you “syns” with junk.

He’s honestly vile :sick: it’s no wonder he’s always having off plan days/meals, some of his work lunches aren’t even that filling! I remember a while back he posted that he ate 5 of those fridge chicken fillet snacks on the way home from work😂

• Haha