Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

supervixxxen

Tbh I was fully ready to report. How disgusting to lay your supposedly ‘self harmed’ arm which looks like it’s been scratched a bit hard with a loofa on bread which will be sold to the public? I stupidly didn’t screenshot the post and his account is gone now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s on here somewhere

He is absolutely disgusting! He’s commented on one of her posts ‘hopefully your Saturdays will change soon’. I’m calling it now that they’re going to end up living together. She’s quite attractive so fuck knows what she sees in him other than hoping to gain a big following.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
He’s an absolute animal, I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think he plays this persona. if you look at what he shares and comments it’s always quite camp or like he is someone’s gay mate and not a threat when in fact he is the opposite and just a pervert and gets away with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.
youre absolutely right there!

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Are we even allowed to still have a thread on him as his new account won’t have anywhere near the same number of followers? 🤷🏼‍♀️

bosstwat

I have noticed though that he built a bed last week but lastnight posted him on a double airbed in his living room. Either hes waiting for a new sofa or they aren't sleeping in same rooms.

B8F307B4-6640-4740-96EB-169C42134E7C.png

Greatest loser 2021? What a joke! He’s put more on than he’s lost this year. Ok he may still have an overall loss of over 6 stone but surely you shouldn’t still be eligible to win these awards year after year??
Also, this isn’t the first time this week he’s mentioned ‘personal’ things are happening. I reckon he’s finally having to move out of the family home. Maybe he could move in with his new bit of skirt. Can just imagine how he slid in to her dms to pick her up 🤢