Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy
I don't even want to defend him because he's lazy, eats unhealthily and makes me feel creeped out but frozen veg is better for you than fresh.

Just editing this to say there's nothing wrong with being lazy or eating unhealthily (I am/do both) but he promotes himself publicly as a healthy eating/lifestyle account and he isn't healthy!

I don't think him and Kirsty are romanticly involved you know. Which actually all makes so much sense now because I don't know how any woman could be with him 🤢 To me it's looking more like she's his 'bestie' and helping him with himself as he's admitted he's struggled for a long time now. He's most likely told the kids mother this too which is why she allows the kids to stay over..... Well this is literally the only explanation I can think of anyway 😂😂

supervixxxen

He works in Asda bakery he is leaning his arm on a row of bloomer breads I think it’s pretty clear cut where he is
Yes but what I’m saying in response to someone else’s reply about concerns reporting him, you can’t 100% say he’s in the bakery, he could easily deny it

Mart0212

Probably reappear with a different name deciding he’s going to calorie count. That really will come as a shock imagine the meltdowns as he can’t eat shit all the time

Lola123

VIP Member
What does he do for a job? I don’t know how he affords some of the stuff he they live in London? Or have I made that up?

Omg finally a thread again on this creep. He is actually terrifying, he messaged me once when I responded to a poll and he was so flirty. Absolutely vile - especially when he has a fiancé.

He will be twice his heaviest size in 2 years, without a doubt. His food looks vile and his portions are grim
Heard from a few people he's done that!

5 scrambled eggs and a load of fruit for one meal 😭😂

Mart0212

It was over Snapchat apparently and the person screenshot it 😂😂
Also apparently he's been sending a lot of stuff like this to various women and his score on Snapchat is one of the highest meaning he's very snap happy 🤢🤢 Has anyone got him on there?
Don’t have snap chat, someone should follow him