Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok, sorry, it might be me reading the 'pe' bit wrong! Sorry, I read it as a 'pee' sound so thought you were suggesting something much more sinister! Sorry x
Ahh no need to apologise. I can totally underatand that now reading my post back 🙈 I know you have to be careful with what words you can write on here now. I still stand by my description of him being an animal though 🤣🤣 x

They're seeing each other and I'm well and truly DISGUSTED!! Not even at him.... he's always been a pig and gross. But at her and the way they're so openly flaunting this new relationship all over both their public insta accounts! No respect to his ex what so ever 😠 I mean how the woman even put up with this disgusting pervert for so long I'll never understand but no he's so openly mugging her off for all too see. Always the same with these SW insta twats..... lose some weight and gain some followers then all of a sudden think they're too good for their partners who was their and loved them at their biggest weights. Then to only be dropped like a hat when the slightest bit of attention comes along. VILE VILE VILE.... sorry I'm on one but it's a pattern I keep seeing repeated. Who the fuck do they think they are and especially to do it so publicly. No respect what so ever.
I did get the feeling that they probably were seeing each other just because of the way they were carrying on and seemed to be doing stuff together. No social distancing going on etc... I don’t even know how old he is but I feel he’s way too old for her! Might be way off the Mark and he’s more likely younger than I think but he gives me the boak! He always seems to have the kids so assume they live with him rather than the mum?

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She works at Asda too from what i can make out!

She was married last year! What the hell she sees in him I am not sure at all?! I think they started as a fling and they now have to be together to prove a point as they both lost everything. To bring a new women around the children this soon is just disgusting, their poor Mom!
I know right, he’s a disgrace. Poor kids and poor mum.

Raybeamofsunshine

Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy
I use frozen veg as I only cook for one but I do get a little fresh veg on my weekly shop and switch to frozen once I’ve run out... however for someone that’s meant to be eating 1/3 speed with every meal he could definitely get through freah veg before it went out of date!

I would say cos it’s cheaper but the amount of money he spends on booze and takeaways that ain’t it 😂
It’s actually not cheaper 😂 fresh veg is dirt cheap! You pay more for the convenience of frozen, he’s literally got no excuse apart from laziness 😂😂

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Bad habits rubbing off on his gf (apologies for the term ‘rubbing off’ and any images this may cause 😂). Another gain for her too.
It's that honeymoon period isnt, all loved up, cosy diners, take aways, romantic drinks....not good for the waist line tho

Mart0212

I thought he was engaged, maybe she finally saw sense, but looks like he still has the kids though.

I thought he was engaged, maybe she finally saw sense, but looks like he still has the kids though