Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
View attachment 1194651

Why do all his meals look like something my dog threw up 🤢🤢😂
I know we can't really keep discussing kirk anymore now nobody is on his new account. But my friend somehow got accepted on his new account and I managed to get her to screen shot me these wonderful meals 😂
I can't get much more info on him tho without looking like a weirdo and admitting I'm on here 🤪
I was just like oh do you remember the guy who lost all that weight, with the bald head and liked the ladies.... She soon knew who I meant!!! I was like i wonder where his now I loved some of his food...🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 hence how I got some photos!!
I don’t know how he doesn’t lose loads of weight because I wouldn’t want to eat any of that!

Reactions: 2

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I need his scales if he can lose with the amount he’s eaten. Notice the GF isn’t posting her weigh ins any more (well, not so far). Obviously not using the magic scales 😂

Bellebeau

Still fuming I never screenshotted the picture of his self-harmed (looked more like cat scratched) arm lying over a trolley of asda bakery bread. So so vile
Someone on here did I’m certain of it
He screams manipulative narcissist even now on his new page you can just tell by his posts etc he is still the same
God help us if his gf decided to break up with him or someone better comes along 😳 he may treat us all to some more of his self harm crying and walking out on an empty road again videos 😂

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy
I would say cos it’s cheaper but the amount of money he spends on booze and takeaways that ain’t it 😂

• Haha

Ng!917658150

I know it shouldn't but the picture of him with those little scratches on his arm whilst resting it on what appears to be a load of bloomer loaves is making me laugh

• Haha

Mart0212

Small thing but even this dick heads gin collection is full of sugar, bet he still drinks Bacardi breezers and hooch

Mart0212

The problem is slimming world is great for quick (and large) losses but isn’t sustainable in the most part, don’t get me wrong some do. However look at some of the big Insta accounts they have all piled it back on (most are twats also 🤣) and because slimming world don’t actually help ongoing unless you pay your £££s you are set up to fail and keep going back.

It’s funny, his gf had the same kebab as him the other night but ate the pitta. She didn’t include it in her photo so apparently it is possible to eat something and not photograph it. Who knew?! (Everyone, Kirk. everyone.)
Think they need to change their kebab shop also as looks like 💩

NormalNatalie

Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy