sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so chunky and big in real life. I think she tries to dress like her thinner friends and it doesn’t work as she looks bigger. She’s used hurting her foot to excuse her weight gain and been deceitful by not sharing she’s gaining. One of the most followed pages yet she’s bigger than ever 😅
She is the most followed I think and what she’s doing is just as bad as harry and the rest

Reactions: 5
I give up following her, no inspiration really and she looks boring as duck

Reactions: 3
She has to be eating much more than what she’s posting, no?

She should be dropping weight pretty consistently looking at her page.

Reactions: 1

She’s like Kirsty. Absolute liar and she’s deceiving everyone. She’s lost nothing this year apart from a little gained weight. Danielle you can’t keep blaming your poorly foot for being a massive porker

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s hasn’t posted a full week onplan for over a year. I doubt she even goes to a group.

She’s like Kirsty. Absolute liar and she’s deceiving everyone. She’s lost nothing this year apart from a little gained weight. Danielle you can’t keep blaming your poorly foot for being a massive porker
This!!!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice her weight never seems to change? Her bio has said “3 stone down” since I used to follow her over a year ago...
Yes!! I’ve noticed that - she lost 4st years ago and has put a lot of it back on again. Of course, she’s on the JD seasoning bandwagon and everything is an AD. I’ve commented before and pulled her up on her lack of weight loss but any comments that don’t blow smoke up her ass, she deletes. Her followers miraculously shoot up at the end of every month too, around pay day 😂

The only reason she seems well off is because she still lives with her mummy. Has a boyfriend but he won’t move in with her.
And she’s only ever had one job, she works with mummy, been there since she was 15 😆

I've never heard of her but had a quick look at her page; good food pictures but honestly she looks more like a before picture! What did she look like before her loss?
She posted a picture in The Shard a month or so ago and I honestly thought it was a before photo. She’s a good looking girl but why people call her an inspiration is absolutely beyond me, she is a big girl and doesn’t lose any weight.

Anyone else noticed (without sounding rude🙈) that Danielle looks like she’s put on weight and not losing it?
Yes - she’s getting bigger and bigger yet she gets thousands of likes and people say what an inspiration she is. I am genuinely baffled.

I genuinely thought she lived with her boyfriend the way she went on about tidying the house and (when I did follow) decorating for Christmas etc etc..she definitely didn’t make me feel like she was living with her mother! Another reason I don’t like these big accounts now, you just don’t know what even is the truth?!
She lives and works with her mummy. Proper mummy’s girl 🤣

I do remember on. Post or a story a few months back she said she wasn’t going to be posting weigh in results weekly but come on girl, people follow you as you ‘promote slimming world friendly meals’
She hasn’t lost any weight for a long long time and she knows it, hence why she’s now hiding and only popping up to get the ADS in for a quick buck. If you scroll down her grid you can see how slim she got - she lost 4 stone - but she has piled a load of it back on again.

Where is she from again??
Peterborough X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Yes!! I’ve noticed that - she lost 4st years ago and has put a lot of it back on again. Of course, she’s on the JD seasoning bandwagon and everything is an AD. I’ve commented before and pulled her up on her lack of weight loss but any comments that don’t blow smoke up her ass, she deletes. Her followers miraculously shoot up at the end of every month too, around pay day 😂

And she’s only ever had one job, she works with mummy, been there since she was 15 😆

She posted a picture in The Shard a month or so ago and I honestly thought it was a before photo. She’s a good looking girl but why people call her an inspiration is absolutely beyond me, she is a big girl and doesn’t lose any weight.

Yes - she’s getting bigger and bigger yet she gets thousands of likes and people say what an inspiration she is. I am genuinely baffled.

She lives and works with her mummy. Proper mummy’s girl 🤣

She hasn’t lost any weight for a long long time and she knows it, hence why she’s now hiding and only popping up to get the ADS in for a quick buck. If you scroll down her grid you can see how slim she got - she lost 4 stone - but she has piled a load of it back on again.

Peterborough X
Do you know her personally? It sounds like you do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our wannabe princess says she lost weight after little Rome trip, perfect opportunity to disclose where she’s at with her supposed weight loss journey.
Full of tit again

Reactions: 4
She is only “on plan” when she has a advert to do. Absolute fraud. She is in the same boat as Harry to me.

Danielle, I used to think amazing food ideas, wish I could 1. Have the time 2. Have the patience and 3. Lose weight eating that much

in theory she cooks for likes and loses duck all weight🤷

Reactions: 4
Another who's bought her followers and for someone with nearly 240,000 followers only 1000\2000 like her stuff. So less than 1%

sw_danielle is now responding to her army of sheep followers so me thinks she has been reading here lol. Lots of fake 😘 to everyone who comments. You’ve got to laugh, I find it so funny. What did they do before The Gram? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Someone has just asked “what beans did you use?”

Dying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sw_danielle is now responding to her army of sheep followers so me thinks she has been reading here lol. Lots of fake 😘 to everyone who comments. You’ve got to laugh, I find it so funny. What did they do before The Gram? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Someone has just asked “what beans did you use?”

Dying 😂😂😂😂😂
does she have slutty eggs like pickard though? 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.