Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
I dated a guy briefly last year who lives in the same area as her and they are friends. He has his own sw account and asked for a shout out from her to up his followers. She refused because then everyone would know from his account where she lives (because he’s quite open about where he lives) and she wants to be able to walk around without getting stopped by people. I mean 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

QueenThea

Isn’t it funny how all these big accounts actually don’t lose weight?

SW IS A CON

THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I followed SW to lose my baby weight first time round and whilst it worked I had a very warped mindset around syns and going ‘off plan’ and that meant when I fell of the wagon it was crazy. It’s not a plan that allows you to keep weight off longterm. A smart business model really keeps people coming through the revolving door.

Reactions: 10

Julie87uk

Anyone else notice her weight never seems to change? Her bio has said “3 stone down” since I used to follow her over a year ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Itsadogslife

sw_danielle is now responding to her army of sheep followers so me thinks she has been reading here lol. Lots of fake 😘 to everyone who comments. You’ve got to laugh, I find it so funny. What did they do before The Gram? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Someone has just asked “what beans did you use?”

Dying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I don’t even follow slimming world but twice now I’ve made one of her pancake recipes and they’ve gone to shit, lumpy mushy messes I’m convinced there’s something dodgy going on in her photos of them 👀
They all lie about their recipes - "oh I totally got 34 pancakes out of HEXB oats, egg, and yoghurt hun"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how all these big accounts actually don’t lose weight?

SW IS A CON
most of these big accounts tho, they clearly don't follow it properly... I mean i havent looked, but if i were to scroll, I bet I'd find one of those daft fucking easter eggs filled with shit ontop of crap ontop of shit.

weeks worth of syns gone in minutes...its not SW thats the problem, its the willy wonka twats that eat all the shit that made them join in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fedupwithlies

I used to follow her a year ago but then noticed she didn’t actually look any different in her pictures and being the “queen of desserts” or whatever she is isn’t working very well for her weight loss! And I remember she went off Instagram completely for a week or so before too, I can’t actually remember why exactly but I think it was something along the lines of she couldn’t cope with the pressure of being the perfect person anymore...that’s rather sad to me that you have to lie to be liked! After all that I had to unfollow, as it all made me realise she wasn’t actually losing weight anymore! And she’s a friend of Harry prickards so that’s also a no go 😂

Reactions: 7

Leelee93

Chatty Member
She’s been reading here 😂 she has just been on a massive liking spree and commenting on peoples pictures.. She NEVER does that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Affilation

Anyone else noticed (without sounding rude🙈) that Danielle looks like she’s put on weight and not losing it?

Anyone remember the incident a while back where she showed a dessert called ‘Queen of Desserts’ and had a few people message her saying she was full of herself referring to herself as that. I thought that was absolutely hilarious but she got really funny about it in her stories.

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She has to be eating much more than what she’s posting, no?

She should be dropping weight pretty consistently looking at her page.
She’s like Kirsty. Absolute liar and she’s deceiving everyone. She’s lost nothing this year apart from a little gained weight. Danielle you can’t keep blaming your poorly foot for being a massive porker

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
She’s so bloody annoying too.

She would literally sell her soul if it got her a discount code. And the joke is she is clearly quite well off and doesn’t need any of the freebies she gets sent.

Robbie09

VIP Member
I follow SW as I like the principals but if I want a pancake, I’ll have a real one!
Same with people making pies and using pease pudding as a pastry 😳
If I want a cake I’ll have it! Same with pizza, none of this cauliflower shit!
Use syns or be flexi, just be sensible 🙄

Last edited:

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Anyone remember the incident a while back where she showed a dessert called ‘Queen of Desserts’ and had a few people message her saying she was full of herself referring to herself as that. I thought that was absolutely hilarious but she got really funny about it in her stories.
Becs.bites refers to herself as “fakeaway queen” 🤮 so so cringe

Reactions: 5