sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even follow slimming world but twice now I’ve made one of her pancake recipes and they’ve gone to tit, lumpy mushy messes I’m convinced there’s something dodgy going on in her photos of them 👀
They all lie about their recipes - "oh I totally got 34 pancakes out of HEXB oats, egg, and yoghurt hun"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest, I’m pretty good at the pancakes and bakes oats 🙈 I normally get 8 decent sized ones. I do prefer SW pancakes, but I hate how she makes out like they are her invention.

Reactions: 4
I've never heard of her but had a quick look at her page; good food pictures but honestly she looks more like a before picture! What did she look like before her loss?

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think she eats them
Yeah i think she makes them for her kids, and they are definitely not made with oats, they are real pancakes. She should probably make a separate page dedicated to them instead of posting them on her sw account constantly 😂

I follow SW as I like the principals but if I want a pancake, I’ll have a real one!
Same with people making pies and using pease pudding as a pastry 😳
If I want a cake I’ll have it! Same with pizza, none of this cauliflower tit!
Use syns or be flexi, just be sensible 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed (without sounding rude🙈) that Danielle looks like she’s put on weight and not losing it?

Reactions: 6
Every time I see her. 99% of people would be raving about their journey if they were loosing
She hasn’t posted any weight loss or gain since she went on holiday on May 17th. I think she might be struggling?

I don’t mind her page so much but she seems like she has no personality, like I could go days or even weeks without looking at her page and could easily forget about it.
I’m finding it really hard to find inspirational SW accounts these days & have unfollowed so many recently

She hasn’t posted any weight loss or gain since she went on holiday on May 17th. I think she might be struggling?
I remember her saying she wasn’t going to be posting weigh in results weekly but still

Anyone else noticed (without sounding rude🙈) that Danielle looks like she’s put on weight and not losing it?
She’s put a bout a stone on this year. She still lives with her parents, she’s just lazy. If you’ve got that many followers you need accountability and explain your weight loss. If your no longer loosing weight then she should say so and close the page down for a while until she can stop eating those puds 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s put a bout a stone on this year. She still lives with her parents, she’s just lazy. If you’ve got that many followers you need accountability and explain your weight loss. If your no longer loosing weight then she should say so and close the page down for a while until she can stop eating those puds 😂
Clearly she can't survive without the dollar from those lucrative 10 Cal Jelly and Elmlea sponsorships 🙄

Reactions: 3
Imagine having “sw” in your Instagram handle but not losing anything for 3 years.
She looks so chunky and big in real life. I think she tries to dress like her thinner friends and it doesn’t work as she looks bigger. She’s used hurting her foot to excuse her weight gain and been deceitful by not sharing she’s gaining. One of the most followed pages yet she’s bigger than ever 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.