sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she has, was there earlier as I went back to have a nosey, so must have been reading here 👀
I’m not surprised she’s deleted it to be fair.. especially when her place of work has been posted on here for so many people to see

Reactions: 1
She is still absolutely gorgeous though. I always found her a bit ridiculous but inoffensive. I hope nothing happened that caused her to gain the weight back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised she’s deleted it to be fair.. especially when her place of work has been posted on here for so many people to see
Yes true, I'd be mortified if I was on here with people commenting on me. I'd come off social media it's not worth it. So maybe she's done herself a favour. Same can't be said for all the other beggy arseholes, this site must ruin their life but not that much to come off insta and miss out on the freebies!

Mod edit locking thread as the account is inactive, report to reopen if it becomes active again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.