sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to do a come clean story. At the end of the day she has over 100,000 followers and they are commenting on her posts genuinely concerned about her and ignoring them is out of order when she started the page and encouraged them to follow her. People will still follow her because we all have ups and downs with weight loss so she’s much more relatable than these slimming accounts that only post the losses and gloss over the gains plus people will still follow her because her food looks nice and she has really good ideas.

Reactions: 3
No point to all the nice looking Slimming World friendly food she posts though if it ultimately makes you put on weight - kind of the opposite of what her account is supposed to me about!

Reactions: 4
Who’s waiting for the inevitable ‘SW isn’t working for me post/story’ where she’s jacked it in and is doing Weight Watchers or something! I’ve seen a few SW accounts switch to other eating plans. There’s only so long she can keep that 3st down in her bio, before she starts getting questions about why she isn’t losing, I’m betting she was only in it to get her JD seasonings and Sarah’s Creative Choc discounts!!

Reactions: 3
Who’s waiting for the inevitable ‘SW isn’t working for me post/story’ where she’s jacked it in and is doing Weight Watchers or something! I’ve seen a few SW accounts switch to other eating plans. There’s only so long she can keep that 3st down in her bio, before she starts getting questions about why she isn’t losing, I’m betting she was only in it to get her JD seasonings and Sarah’s Creative Choc discounts!!
It’s been ages since I seen someone promote Sarah’s creative kitchen. I wonder what happened??

Has anyone noticed that she's down to less than 30,000 followers? I'm sure she was the highest followed SW account at one point.

She’s deleted 33 old posts for some reason probably her weigh ins ready for a fresh start 🙄 she can delete posts but can’t reply to people asking if she’s ok

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted 33 old posts for some reason probably her weigh ins ready for a fresh start 🙄 she can delete posts but can’t reply to people asking if she’s ok
She’s so rude. I cannot wait to see her ‘come back’ those puddings she used to live on haven’t done her any favours as she’s as big as ever. Cannot stand her 🤮

She has deleted lots of photos from her grid, including the chunky one of her at The Shard in the red dress 😂

There is a video of her on her work Facebook account, filmed a few days ago. You can only see her face as she is hiding, but it’s very obvious she has put all her weight back on again. Hence why she has disappeared from Insta!!!
Oooh what a find! My friend is local to her and last time she saw her, she had pilled LOADS of weight on!

She lives close to a friend of mine and she certainly has gained all her weight back and then some.
Oh blimey! 😱 Why not just be honest, then?We all gain some weight back, so there's no point hiding away when you were grateful of the insta fame and freebies in the first place! 😡

There is a video of her on her work Facebook account, filmed a few days ago. You can only see her face as she is hiding, but it’s very obvious she has put all her weight back on again. Hence why she has disappeared from Insta!!!
Whats her work facebook, please? I'm curious, and nosey! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.