sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she seems well off is because she still lives with her mummy. Has a boyfriend but he won’t move in with her.
I might be totally wrong but I thought her boyfriend lived with her and I’m guessing they broke up and that’s why she now lives with her mum.

A few months back she was talking about going through a really difficult time and then weeks later she started mentioning living with her mum. I assumed she was talking about a break up.

Reactions: 1
I might be totally wrong but I thought her boyfriend lived with her and I’m guessing they broke up and that’s why she now lives with her mum.

A few months back she was talking about going through a really difficult time and then weeks later she started mentioning living with her mum. I assumed she was talking about a break up.

Nah they are still together :(

most of these big accounts tho, they clearly don't follow it properly... I mean i havent looked, but if i were to scroll, I bet I'd find one of those daft bleeping easter eggs filled with tit ontop of crap ontop of tit.

weeks worth of syns gone in minutes...its not SW thats the problem, its the willy wonka twats that eat all the tit that made them join in the first place.
I second this! SW isn’t the problem it’s the people who follow in incorrectly!

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t lose any weight because she’s addicted to sugar! It’s not healthy to have a massive pudding the way she does every single day! She’s not broken any habits to healthily lose the weight! I know she works out the Syns to be the daily allowance but realistically when you’re squirting things like cream out you can’t work that out accurately! She never uses her Syns in a healthy way or reduces them!

Personally I can’t see why she has so many followers she’s one of the driest accounts on there! She seems like such a boring person I couldn’t see her ever doing anything ‘fun’ lol! I could fall asleep listening to her drone on about what she’s brought from the shops to cook for her and her mommy 💤 💤

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t lose any weight because she’s addicted to sugar! It’s not healthy to have a massive pudding the way she does every single day! She’s not broken any habits to healthily lose the weight! I know she works out the Syns to be the daily allowance but realistically when you’re squirting things like cream out you can’t work that out accurately! She never uses her Syns in a healthy way or reduces them!

Personally I can’t see why she has so many followers she’s one of the driest accounts on there! She seems like such a boring person I couldn’t see her ever doing anything ‘fun’ lol! I could fall asleep listening to her drone on about what she’s brought from the shops to cook for her and her mommy 💤 💤
Such a good point. Maybe if she wasn’t a sugar addict she’d actually lose weight. I mean come on...3 stone is impressive, but she must be piling the weight back on! She could have easily lost another stone at least by now. She posts on her Instagram almost every day, I wonder what her offplan meals look like 🤨

Reactions: 4
She turned me off with her boiling eggs in her kettle and saying how amazing it was as a life hack 🤢

Plus, shes another liar - clearly yo-yoing but forgetting to mention it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No she has never lived with her boyfriend. Always at home with her mum
I don’t understand why she has so many followers. She’s so boring and dull, has such a unrealistic teenager life, living with mummy who cooks her meals even though she’s nearly 30. Has been sneaky about her weight gain and just posts greedy food posts.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely thought she lived with her boyfriend the way she went on about tidying the house and (when I did follow) decorating for Christmas etc etc..she definitely didn’t make me feel like she was living with her mother! Another reason I don’t like these big accounts now, you just don’t know what even is the truth?!

Also she comes across stuck up, I’ve messaged her before and she didn’t reply, I’m sure she gets a lot of messages but still if it was PP or seasoning related she would have replied and she doesn’t even reply to comments

I’ve noticed that she seems to pick and choose who she reply’s to, I’ve messaged her before and been completely ignored!

She does come across as a bit ‘up herself’ I’ve not been watching her stories recently as she does grate on me at times, she does seem to yo-yo a lot with staying on plan too!

I don’t understand why she has so many followers. She’s so boring and dull, has such a unrealistic teenager life, living with mummy who cooks her meals even though she’s nearly 30. Has been sneaky about her weight gain and just posts greedy food posts.
I thought the same. How is she so popular??

Reactions: 2

She does get very repetitive with her posts, and seems to eat a lot of the same things constantly! I think she needs to calm down with the puddings too, and that might help her shift more weight, but she seems to save her syns so she can binge on these huge sweet treats every day, she should look at maybe saving the puds for a couple of days a week as a treat!

I thought the same. How is she so popular??
I think a lot are brought and a lot are BOT accounts so not real accounts. I also think a lot of people who struggle with weight and eating are so excited to see a slimming account with big calorific but low syn treats as Slimming world doesnt take into account calories

I mentioned this on another thread. She never likes or comments on other peoples pages.. normally just a select few. Never congratulations anyone on getting to target, no well done for weekly loses.. nothing!!!

I mentioned this on another thread. She never likes or comments on other peoples pages.. normally just a select few. Never congratulations anyone on getting to target, no well done for weekly loses.. nothing!!!
soooo many big acc’s are the same ! Sophie Jude Chloe lipgloss mouth, pickard, towers when he was about. That Sarah Linney doesn’t engage with anybody. They are only out for themselves

Bet she’s jealous. All the followers and still pissing about with the same stone. She looked so big in that red dress from the other day. Needs to address her gain, move on and be straight or delete her instagram

soooo many big acc’s are the same ! Sophie Jude Chloe lipgloss mouth, pickard, towers when he was about. That Sarah Linney doesn’t engage with anybody. They are only out for themselves
But I genuinely find her the worst, I’ve followed her for a couple of years and she has had sooo much support which I find quite sad because she doesn’t give a tit about others

How the hell has she got over 200k followers?? Dull as duck:sleep:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.