SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to unfollow her on Instagram, something just weirds me out about her going on an “I’m gonna be free and single buzz” for all of two weeks and then immediately getting into a relationship. Now she is playing happy families with her current bf and his kid. They are not together that long and she is referring to them as her family. Maybe it’s just each to their own and because I don’t have kids but I just find the whole thing a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
Never realised it before but she could give robbo a run for her money with that chin 😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone watch their YouTube video and report back please, I don't think I can stomach it 🤣

Can someone watch their YouTube video and report back please, I don't think I can stomach it 🤣
I’ll be tribute! Be back in 15 😂😂

Christ almighty.

In the first 15 seconds she talks about them being a little family then shows clips of the daughter.

she moved in after like a month 😳 now they’ve been together 6 months.

They talk about their sex life (????) and she says he never wants it anymore

He farts

she asks him when will we have our own baby (bet she asked herself that question lol) and he says to be continued.

Last edited:

Christ almighty.

In the first 15 seconds she talks about them being a little family then shows clips of the daughter.

He farts

she asks him when will we have our own baby (bet she asked herself that question lol) and he says to be continued.
Bit sad if the sex life is gone already 🤢 but at least if it doesn't exist we don't need to hear about it anymor

It's so bizarre she wants a baby with him already...

Christ almighty.

He farts

At six months me and MrSnarky were still ragging like dirty old bulls, I'd be concerned tbh whilst appreciate everyone's normal differs 😳

I just find the whole situation very strange tbh 😅 she’d barely split up with her very long term boyfriend before meeting the new boyfriend and has basically adopted his child to the point of getting a Mother’s Day card 🥴 after 6 months

Maybe I’m being pessimistic but it’s weird to me lol I’d be annoyed if I was the mum but perhaps everyone’s happy with the arrangement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5