SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo, she put some videos up of her squatting last night, and I don’t want people to think I’m body shaming her, but she is making a living personal training other people are her weight gain is rather noticeable compared to just last year

She properly tried to catfish with her photos 🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if she got some crappy comments in her anon question box, or her and the bf broke up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t imagine it’s all the sunshine and daisys she makes out, and being with someone as clingy and obsessive as her would be so off putting.

• Sad
Yeah I can't see her either, anyone know her business page handles?

Weren't they building a gym together or something lol

She’s bought the dog a bedside crib… I know we all see our pets as our babies but that’s a step too far for me 😂

Seen the desperado is now engaged. I wonder how many times she mentioned it before he gave in and proposed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my word they've been together less than a year surely?

Tbf I thought she was gonna be pregnant

Anyone else noticed that since the puppy she hasn’t shared the kid at all, even in the engagement post? No pics of the little girl 👀

• Wow
Feel a bit harsh but it's ridiculous false advertising when she uses her old photos to market her coaching services surely?

Reactions: 6