SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice in that recipe video… why does she sound like she’s trying (and horribly failing) to do an m&s ad 😂

Reactions: 1
Im Confused with how shes counting the days away from Rudie? Like shes counting as if its been 10 days/nights continuously but he’s been home twice in that time? So its not 10 in one go its 5 then a night or 2 together then 5 again. I know it must be hard when your partner is away for a long time but shes making it out to be such a big deal! Like enjoy the bed to yourself for a few nights then hes home any way before he goes again! She is defo dependant on him!

Reactions: 2
Why has she bothered with the weird hashtags why doesn’t she just write I SMOKED DRUGS - it’s legal in Amsterdam ffs 😂 #edgy

Tbh I wanna know why she's got a "long distance" highlight on her insta. He goes away for like 4 days of the week that is NOT long distance jfc

Shes obsessed with telling the world her and her bf, sorry, fiance have sex its so strange 😂

Reactions: 4
His ex looks really pretty, and obviously she’s the mother of his child, I’m wondering if she’s quite insecure so feels the need to prove he’s into her
Shes obsessed with telling the world her and her bf, sorry, fiance have sex its so strange 😂

Imagine if they ever broke up she would lose her mind. Her whole life and personality revolves around her bloke. It's so unhealthy

Reactions: 3
Imagine if they ever broke up she would lose her mind. Her whole life and personality revolves around her bloke. It's so unhealthy
Yeah and it’s so weird because that last guy she was with for ages she kept private!

Don’t even get me started on the stepmum tit she was posting about a week after meeting the child. So disrespectful!

Reactions: 2
Yeah and it’s so weird because that last guy she was with for ages she kept private!

Don’t even get me started on the stepmum tit she was posting about a week after meeting the child. So disrespectful!
She obviously thinks this new guy is better looking and instagram worthy 😄 I would have been fuming raging if I was the girl's mother 😳

• Haha
She obviously thinks this new guy is better looking and instagram worthy 😄 I would have been fuming raging if I was the girl's mother 😳
Me too. I would have murdered someone. That mother must be a saint. That little girl was only 3 when she started posting her, same age as my son & I honestly couldn’t imagine having to see someone else acting like my child is theirs when they’ve known them 10 minutes 😩 like fair enough she treats the child nicely but why the need to post it?

So glad this thread livened up for a minute 😂👐

Every time she mentions doing the school run I cringe.

Also the embarrassment of settling for a guy who thinks in his 30s it's acceptable to let his car run empty effectively leaving you at risk of being stranded??? And they were just driving to get a "date night kebab". The bar is so low

For someone who is trying to lose weight almost 700 cals on breakfast is a lot isnt it? She would be just as full if she just used the protein shake as the milk for her cereal instead of having both the milk in her cereal and a protein shake.

For someone who is trying to lose weight almost 700 cals on breakfast is a lot isnt it? She would be just as full if she just used the protein shake as the milk for her cereal instead of having both the milk in her cereal and a protein shake.
I thought the same!