Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she mentioned him by name?!?! The audacity 🤣 like every one of her ventures, I don’t think this podcast business is going to last long. She will probably make up a lame excuse to explain why she quit it, like when she quit making her “bossy” (🤮) hoodies and she said it was because of something to do with sizes.
No, just 'the person she was in a relationship with for 11 years' so we all know who that was.

Reactions: 5
I cant listen to her podcast they annoy me too much with her 'poor little me' act.:mad:

Reactions: 2
Whats with the YouTube shorts/ tiktoks of Sue, Vic etc going 'omg I'm in such a rush I've only got three seconds to get ready so I'm going to film and narrate my makeup/ outfit change. Send thoughts and prayers for me' 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How about “NO”
she may be slimmer but Kendal Jenner she is not.. the eye bleeping is at a whole other level!
She is clearly really proud of her new body and she does look great but she should remain authentic to who she is instead of copying models to show off her new body because as a viewer it’s getting boring

she may be slimmer but Kendal Jenner she is not.. the eye bleeping is at a whole other level!
She is clearly really proud of her new body and she does look great but she should remain authentic to who she is instead of copying models to show off her new body because as a viewer it’s getting boring
She’s getting worse with every post. It’s so cringe! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.