Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it was another smaller agency before she was wirh Gleam. I think a few influencers were with them and they all got dropped over a few months. Can't remember their name though.

It was just a very weird podcast to be honest. No direction at all.

The 'story' about how she was spending too much money is basically that after her and Josh broke up she insisted on living in the house on her own with two dogs and still going on lots of expensive work trips. She couldn't afford her lifestyle, Doggy day care was costing a fortune. She mentioned her financial situation wasn't great for about a year before she told her parents, who then looked after Nala. Her friend took Rory and Sue moved to a massive flat with her massive car continuing to lead a lifestyle of kindly gifted PR, press trips etc. Then she was able to get on the property ladder so her finances weren't that much of a mess (defaulted accounts etc).

All I can take away from that is she was very fortunate even in what was a very difficult time for her. The new lifestyle she had to commit to was still more privileged than what most of us have now. She didnt have to change jobs or get a secondary income from a more standard employed role. She says she learned a lesson but as far as I can tell that lesson was that sometimes you have to tell your parents you messed up. She doesn't elaborate on what she learned or acknowledge how very very fortunate she is that she could access that support to enable her to recover her finances without too much of a lifestyle change. There's no wisdom passed on to the listener, no tips for how not to end up on a situation like that.

I'm interested to know what anyone else thinks or if I'm being overly critical here. Like most people in their thirties, if I mess up then it's on me to sort out.
If my boyfriend and I split up, I would probably have to move back in with my parents. Where I live (and personally I think in a lot of places), the rent is so high it is impossible to pay that on your own. Mind you I have a masters degree and a slightly above average salary. It wouldn't even be that I 'messed up's or was financially irresponsible. It is like that for a lot of people or even worse! (Hello economical crisis!)

Her talking about having financially a difficult time is quiet interesting, but she at least could acknowledge her privilege. How she knows she still could rent an apartment on her own, or buy her own food and keep her car. So many people are facing way harder times.

Reactions: 7
Recently I've thought how lined she looks around the corners of her mouth, really obvious in her latest video and in this story. Not sure if it's the weight loss or what, but it's really noticeable just lately.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 02.55.51.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 02.56.19.png

Reactions: 6
How come, whenever we see snippets of Ryan DJing, it doesn’t look like anyone’s really dancing or enjoying themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell episode two is out 🥴 god she is so cringe I'm embarrassed for her.
I put it on while working from home....

'It's fine, we move' WHYYYYYY? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

There's a ramble about having a lovely time in France, which has nothing to do wirh the podcast..... then something about a lipstick shade, which was relevant but I lost track of why. Oh wait, apparently the lipstick chose the podcast title.

I'd forgotten she's giving people Harry Potter aliases. Says a guy she dated isn't bad enough to be called Draco, isn't nice enough to be Hagrid, so calls him Neville. Excuse me? Has she read Harry Potter? Don't do Neville dirty like that.

Anyway, the whole podcast is a rehashing of a text exchange with a guy she was dating. I think she's trying to say that it's OK to have boundaries and to know what you want when dating. Actually all very fair and true, but the delivery is all over the place.

The branding is so jarring. The title in the artwork doesn't match the podcast title, the use of Thirty and 30, Drama Queen is capitalised but nothing else is. She's not even wearing the headphones.... and why is there a random acid smiley?

Screenshot_20220809-093210_Spotify.jpg

In summary, I don't think I'll listen to any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd forgotten she's giving people Harry Potter aliases. Says a guy she dated isn't bad enough to be called Draco, isn't nice enough to be Hagrid, so calls him Neville. Excuse me? Has she read Harry Potter? Don't do Neville dirty like that.
She could've called him Cormac or something 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I gave up after 4 minutes rambling about a lipstick name just get to the f-ing point love! I hope she doesn't discard her youtube uploads for this disaster of a podcast or she will be sorry!

Y’all are over here doing the Lord’s work.

At least when she’s rambling throughout a video, there’s something to look at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

There's a ramble about having a lovely time in France, which has nothing to do wirh the podcast..... then something about a lipstick shade, which was relevant but I lost track of why. Oh wait, apparently the lipstick chose the podcast title.

Anyway, the whole podcast is a rehashing of a text exchange with a guy she was dating. I think she's trying to say that it's OK to have boundaries and to know what you want when dating. Actually all very fair and true, but the delivery is all over the place.

The branding is so jarring. The title in the artwork doesn't match the podcast title, the use of Thirty and 30, Drama Queen is capitalised but nothing else is. She's not even wearing the headphones.... and why is there a random acid smiley?

View attachment 1484411

I think she’s trying to copy this kind of aesthetic going on in graphic design with doodles and gradients and tit like that 🙄 cause she’s unoriginal and can’t think for herself
3DBD4A70-3AC7-4F4A-958C-560ED0B49F81.jpeg

• Haha

View attachment 1484411

It’s also very 90s because she’s a 90s baby, ya know (born in ‘92 so let her live!).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just listened to her pod cause wanted to know if she is in any good. It was honestly exactly the same as the old cassettes i have of me aged 11 making a radio station called Girl Talk. She talks like she's a young awkward teenager. I'm 35 and my partner is 40 and I actually felt so embarrassed when he walked in and listened to what I was listening to. She's like no one is talking about faces drop when you hit 30!? .... Erm yeah other than the billion dollar skincare industry, all the adverts, every 30s based sitcom or romcom, every magazine ever, every 30 something insta,....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Our girl is freaking out because she accidentally drank a whole coffee with cow’s milk in it but eats salmon whenever she wants 🙄 she truly is a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s kicking off because dairy messes with her skin, rather than because she’s ‘vegan’ (spoiler alert - she’s not). She’s in her 30’s now, she needs to dial down the drama a bit.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s kicking off because dairy messes with her skin, rather than because she’s ‘vegan’ (spoiler alert - she’s not). She’s in her 30’s now, she needs to dial down the drama a bit.
Yeah and I'm sure all the sugar in the chocolate and syrup she puts in her coffee doesn't mess with her skin:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she have to be extra dramatic now to fit the narrative to her podcast. Her dramatic-ness is actually off putting as it’s not rational, or relatable. What an unfortunate week. You haven’t done your job, but will still get paid and nothing will happen & you drank about 300ml of cows milk 🙄

Reactions: 17
Yeah and I'm sure all the sugar in the chocolate and syrup she puts in her coffee doesn't mess with her skin:rolleyes:
Well yeah, I didn’t say there was any logic to her reasoning 😂 She probably doesn’t make the connection that sugar is pretty grim for the skin regardless of any allergies. This is Suze we’re taking about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.