Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What amazed me in her last vlog, right at the end, she said her 'podcast' would be going live at 7am today and to be there. Closely followed by the admission that she, herself, wouldn't be there because she would be asleep, but you guys can be there. WTF. She can't even be arsed to get herself out of bed to promote it, yet she expects her audience to tune in. What entitlement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s already reposting her fans instastories fawning all over her poddy. All four of them (08:30 in UK) 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the trailer/ teaser was recorded in March and it's taken until July to release it and record episode 1. I just listened to it on double speed. I won't be listening to any more episodes because it's just her enjoying the sound of her own voice.

Summary

Her skin changed in her late twenties, she feels a lot of pressure to 'be cute'. Her and her friend had a 'magical moment' where they laughed at their skin changing (I've no idea, is this the extent of their friendship?). Tells us to find delight in a situation that's difficult, random segue into something about Suzie not opening her post and her parents finding it stressful.

Explains what IDGAF stands for, in case any listeners live on the moon.

She feels a lot of confusion about adult life. Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').

Doesn't want the pressure of uploading a video podcast. We're told to allow her space. Let her live! Followed by a load of ramble.

She has perfectionist tendencies. She's been thinking about this podcast since 2018. She was dropped by a previous agency along with a load of other influenfers. Felt like she'd failed but says it wasn't her responsibility or her fault. Felt like her career was over and she'd failed. Side note, this is the part that relates to the title of the episode and its 21 minutes in and she talks about it for about two minutes.

Story about not being able to afford two dogs and living on her own and her expenses being out of control. Rory lives her best life with Suzie's friend. The podcast is a safe space for her and a learning experience for us (?????).

Sue says she's great at managing money. Tell that to your video thumbnails.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So the trailer/ teaser was recorded in March and it's taken until July to release it and record episode 1. I just listened to it on double speed. I won't be listening to any more episodes because it's just her enjoying the sound of her own voice.

Summary

Her skin changed in her late twenties, she feels a lot of pressure to 'be cute'. Her and her friend had a 'magical moment' where they laughed at their skin changing (I've no idea, is this the extent of their friendship?). Tells us to find delight in a situation that's difficult, random segue into something about Suzie not opening her post and her parents finding it stressful.

She feels a lot of confusion about adult life. Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').

Doesn't want the pressure of uploading a video podcast. We're told to allow her space. Let her live! Followed by a load of ramble.

She has perfectionist tendencies. She's been thinking about this podcast since 2018. She was dropped by a previous agency along with a load of other influenfers. Felt like she'd failed but says it wasn't her responsibility or her fault. Felt like her career was over and she'd failed. Side note, this is the part that relates to the title of the episode and its 21 minutes in and she talks about it for about two minutes.

Story about not being able to afford two dogs and living on her own and her expenses being out of control. Rory lives her best life with Suzie's friend. The podcast is a safe space for her and a learning experience for us (?????).

OMFG!! Do you know what that stands for? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Summary

GODS WORK on a Monday morning! Thank you for summarising, that sounds like a bloody disaster!

Great at managing money but can't afford two dogs but can afford literally thousands every month on Zara and ugly Fendi sliders.

Also does that mean she was dropped by gleam?? That's basically the only tea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
GODS WORK on a Monday morning! Thank you for summarising, that sounds like a bloody disaster!

Great at managing money but can't afford two dogs but can afford literally thousands every month on Zara and ugly Fendi sliders.

Also does that mean she was dropped by gleam?? That's basically the only tea
No, it was another smaller agency before she was wirh Gleam. I think a few influencers were with them and they all got dropped over a few months. Can't remember their name though.

It was just a very weird podcast to be honest. No direction at all.

The 'story' about how she was spending too much money is basically that after her and Josh broke up she insisted on living in the house on her own with two dogs and still going on lots of expensive work trips. She couldn't afford her lifestyle, Doggy day care was costing a fortune. She mentioned her financial situation wasn't great for about a year before she told her parents, who then looked after Nala. Her friend took Rory and Sue moved to a massive flat with her massive car continuing to lead a lifestyle of kindly gifted PR, press trips etc. Then she was able to get on the property ladder so her finances weren't that much of a mess (defaulted accounts etc).

All I can take away from that is she was very fortunate even in what was a very difficult time for her. The new lifestyle she had to commit to was still more privileged than what most of us have now. She didnt have to change jobs or get a secondary income from a more standard employed role. She says she learned a lesson but as far as I can tell that lesson was that sometimes you have to tell your parents you messed up. She doesn't elaborate on what she learned or acknowledge how very very fortunate she is that she could access that support to enable her to recover her finances without too much of a lifestyle change. There's no wisdom passed on to the listener, no tips for how not to end up on a situation like that.

I'm interested to know what anyone else thinks or if I'm being overly critical here. Like most people in their thirties, if I mess up then it's on me to sort out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It was all a bit random. She didn't merge topics seamlessly, one minute she was talking about one thing and the next it was a completely different one. You could never really get into it because there was no time.
She's been in this industry since the start, I'm sure she has a A LOT more interesting things to say about it all, but I don't think she will use the opportunity.
She said she will have a guest that "seems to have her tit together". I think is going to be Victoria and I'm already falling asleep 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is so out of touch with reality it’s embarrassing.
She spent around £3000 on clothes / accessories last month alone (unless those were undeclared ads/ freebies) and she’s probably on first name terms with all the delivery people in the area with her constant ordering, yet has the audacity to talk about the cost of living , and then says that she’s learnt her lesson from a bad financial situation in the past. And adult life is hard because she has to clean. Does she even realise how ridiculous she sounds anymore!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I've not listened to the podcast so thank you to the poor few of you who did but surely if you had a financial problem like others have said you would stop buying clothes and down grade to a smaller house/flat? she did move into a flat but she said that was the reason she didn't have the dogs as they wasn't allowed in the flat. All I remember about her in that flat was buying designer handbag after designer handbag not something someone responsible would do if you were having financial problems.

She is a bloody boring idiot harping on about how hard life is because she has to act like an adult and clean up and pay for food. Yes so does everyone else, only difference is they don't go buying designer clothes/bags every week while getting their OH to pay for an extension and then get paid £10.000 for a sponsored video! GET IN THE REAL WORLD SUZIE YOU IMMATURE twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was a very rambling monologue and it went off at tangents multiple times, but what really came across to me was how nervous she sounded.

Reactions: 7
It was a very rambling monologue and it went off at tangents multiple times, but what really came across to me was how nervous she sounded.
Just came to say this bloody hell talk about rambling and stop the lip smacking its irritating AF!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I had a quick listen. Fast forwarded through most of it. (Obvs) Apart from being pointless, boring and arrogant, I can’t get past the lip smacking and saliva. Maybe she’s too close to the microphone but I’ve noticed it on her vlogs too. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').
Doesn't she eat vegan cheese? I'd have that of all the cheeses, that'd be the one least affected by Brexit?

Reactions: 1
I listened to the first 9 minutes on 2x speed. She actually mentions that "not my cheese, I eat vegan cheese". Why talk about the price if cheese then? Well the simple answer is that the podcast is all over the place. So much rambling, nothing is relevant, just feels like a stream of consciousness. Like did we need the backstory behind why you uploaded a trailer? (Did we need any of it?)

Very much in the vein of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Reactions: 12
I love when YouTubers launch these side projects, gives a real insight into their actual engaged audience. 3000 followers on this podcast, and she has how many YouTube subscribers? Over 400k? Guess we know how relevant she actually is in 2022 now then.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.