Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t want to get married, I have more things to spend money on like a garage conversion!” Yeah, because (a) getting married is just about the expensive wedding and (b) you’re so responsible with money?! Please.
I thought this. She said she doesn't want to spend thousands on just one day, funny because you dont mind spending thousands on handbags every month!

Reactions: 19
She does a 'life update' video every couple of months but never seems to give an update. Is there anything discussed or is it just her whinging about the one comment that she didn't like?

Reactions: 16
She's been desperate to lock Ry-Ry down since she stalked him to ibiza when he was djing there that summer josh left her, and she started wearing leopard print, lots of leopard print.

Leopard print, Arianna lip syncing, McDonald's mukbangs, lots of terrible tattoos and bossy merch.

It was great! (Even Ry-Ry thought so!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You use your relationship as content, so be prepared for comments. Can't have it both ways, Suze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
All the usual suspects:
Some SO CUTE cups
A new Zara body
A skincare haul
More Adanola clothes
Making a smoothie time lapse
Making a coffee time lapse
Skincare in the bathroom

I understand why she's pissed off about that comment but I don't think it's healthy to fixate on one comment like this. I'm all for calling people out but it seems like she's really on one about literally one comment. I'm not sure why she thinks she's expected to pretend it hasn't upset her as well, where's that expectation from? Delete the comment, block the person, let your followers know you're not comfortable with questions about that thing, especially if it's rooted in sexism. Set the boundary!

Reactions: 10
I mean if a comment saying 'haha you thought you were getting proposed to' offended her THAT much she must be one hell of a snowflake.

Reactions: 20
Even washing her at a different time of day is a HUGE event for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ What a vacuous life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was away for like a week and got sent so much free stuff just in one week. These influencers are a joke, then she goes all sensitive about being asked if she got engaged. The whole vlog was her spending money or being gifted free tit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
How long has she been on YouTube, it’s part and parcel of being in a public relationship. But you get paid very good money, for very little work and random people just wonder if your getting engaged. If you can’t take it go get a job in tesco. What a winge bag!
I don't think it has to be. If you make proper videos about a certain topic, (almost) nobody will ask you something personal. For example: if she would only do fashion videos (by that I mean proper styling videos with advice and not just haul after haul) nobody would ask about her private life.
However her field is lifestyle. So she films what she does in a day, shows her home, does every other month a life update. It's not that strange that people comment on your private life. It's just part of your business.
If she doesn't want to share anything or doesn't want to get those comments, she should just make better videos about fashion (or whatever she is interested in). I personally think she just isn't hardworking and creative enough to do that.

Reactions: 15
I don't think it has to be. If you make proper videos about a certain topic, (almost) nobody will ask you something personal. For example: if she would only do fashion videos (by that I mean proper styling videos with advice and not just haul after haul) nobody would ask about her private life.
However her field is lifestyle. So she films what she does in a day, shows her home, does every other month a life update. It's not that strange that people comment on your private life. It's just part of your business.
If she doesn't want to share anything or doesn't want to get those comments, she should just make better videos about fashion (or whatever she is interested in). I personally think she just isn't hardworking and creative enough to do that.
Yeah, I agree with this. There are a few influencers I follow that don’t seem to get these sorts of comments (or if they do, they delete and ignore). I think it comes down to the caliber of content and the boundaries that are or aren’t set. If she doesn’t like these comments, delete/block then bring it up calmly in a video - “I’m setting a boundary where I ask you don’t make comments like this. If you do, I will take care of myself first and block you”. Ryan shows up in nearly every one of her videos, she does a post about celebrating their 3-year anniversary. It’s only natural for people to ask.

Also, I bring this up a lot, I’m sure a number of her followers come from cultures where 1) unmarried couples don’t live together and 2) marriage IS for many women the end goal. Regardless of how outdated that may seem to us in the West, these questions could be colored by cultural expectations or people are just curious. When your content is repetitive and stale, maybe these people are asking because they want more interesting content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I literally don’t know anyone who’s desperate to get married. It’s not normal now is it? 🙏🏻

I would never write something like that, however I still think she asks for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
hmmm I don’t think anyone asks to get bullied on the internet. Yes, she is annoying but just because I am being someone on the internet I don’t ask for the public shaming or anything like that. Your comment “I think she asks for it”reminds Me of all the times men have told me that “I ask for catcalling or sexual harassment” just because I want to wear a miniskirt or a top that shows my cleavage. Idk, no personal attack to you whatsoever, I just don’t agree with it.

Reactions: 1
hmmm I don’t think anyone asks to get bullied on the internet. Yes, she is annoying but just because I am being someone on the internet I don’t ask for the public shaming or anything like that. Your comment “I think she asks for it”reminds Me of all the times men have told me that “I ask for catcalling or sexual harassment” just because I want to wear a miniskirt or a top that shows my cleavage. Idk, no personal attack to you whatsoever, I just don’t agree with it.
Hmmmmm…I’m talking generally. In my opinion some of the things she says and does on the internet, invites comment.

By the way, If you’re putting me in the category of the “she asked for it” brigade, you’ve got me 100% wrong!

Reactions: 7
She puts out her life, her lifestyle as aspirational content across various social media platforms and asks (begs) people to comment. She needs engagement (not that kind 💍!) to make any money.

If she only wants praise and positive comments then people will engage less. And less. And less.... Meaning old Sue will have to get a regular job with set hours and considerably lower pay. She makes a good living off her viewers, if she keeps telling them off and being rude that will alienate them and she can't afford that. No one in the public eye, even someone with just a small Internet presence, can do that.

At least she hasn't used hashtagbekind yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hmmmmm…I’m talking generally. In my opinion some of the things she says and does on the internet, invites comment.

By the way, If you’re putting me in the category of the “she asked for it” brigade, you’ve got me 100% wrong!
yeah that is kinda true. I just meant that people should generally be nice on the internet or not say anything at all if they are going to be rude or say things in a mean way, thinking how social media can be a very toxic place and responsible for a lot of mental health issues.
she does film lifestyle content so questions that she might not like will come up, I guess she just needs to establish boundaries like other people were saying. I do think she is really sensitive and if she’s going to stay in the public eye she can’t rely on people being nice because a lot of them won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just a really big empath so I put myself in her shoes did not feel nice 😅

but anyway did not want to assume anything sorry!

Reactions: 2
The thing is that comment in context wasn't even that bad! if someone had said that to me Id have just thought 'f off you sad twit' and blocked them.

yeah that is kinda true. I just meant that people should generally be nice on the internet or not say anything at all if they are going to be rude or say things in a mean way, thinking how social media can be a very toxic place and responsible for a lot of mental health issues.
she does film lifestyle content so questions that she might not like will come up, I guess she just needs to establish boundaries like other people were saying. I do think she is really sensitive and if she’s going to stay in the public eye she can’t rely on people being nice because a lot of them won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just a really big empath so I put myself in her shoes did not feel nice 😅

but anyway did not want to assume anything sorry!
Honestly I’m also en empath. Unfortunately, I see It a fair bit of bullying working in a primary school.

Snooze should’ve treated that person with contempt but maybe that’s just me! 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thing is that comment in context wasn't even that bad! if someone had said that to me Id have just thought 'f off you sad twit' and blocked them.
She just drew attention to it! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.