Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find having a hat for each bikini too much, also I always try bikinis on over underwear it looks like she didn't think of this or is keeping them all! He is actually quite an up and comer in the music industry but for DJs it normal to travel for gigs and fly back it's not a big holiday each time like she is treating it. I don't get why you need new outfits each time.

Reactions: 6
Implants lines. She's denied these before, but can clearly see the Implants line and that bikini offers zero support! Why fib?
In her Reel where she’s walking towards the camera, her boobs don’t move. I have also thought she’s had implants.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought she's had implants too. When wears a top without a bra, her boobs look *exactly* the same as when she does. Even in the firmest figure, there's usually at least a bit of gravity at work 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought she's had implants too. When wears a top without a bra, her boobs look *exactly* the same as when she does. Even in the firmest figure, there's usually at least a bit of gravity at work 😂
I thought it strange that she lost all that weight yet her boobs got bigger or at least remained the same! 🤔🤔🤔

Why is she squatting like she's having a poo in the woods and why are her toes so dark!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nahh they are fugly 😂 how do people get so blinded by brand names

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Sue is still friends with Poppy? I randomly remembered they used to be good friends years ago.

Reactions: 4
I saw a woman at Nordstrom trying them on on Saturday and, well, they definitely attract a particular kind of buyer.

She was a Sue clone - tattoos, fake orange tan, short shorts, awful hair.
Certainly in UK, they look like knock offs you’d find on a market stall. Girl is trash!

Reactions: 4
The title of her latest video doesn't give away that almost half of it is taken up by a st tropez ad....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.