Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with all of this wholeheartedly about them being rough as anything but i find the Carla and Dylan thing very hard to believe bad and all as they are. Their parents seem quite respectable so it's mad to see how all the kids seem very rough around the edges 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe the Carla and dyls crack it’s Cos they act like flirty mates people say that! I would hate them beside me in a hotel though that’s for sure i would be putting my hubby on a plane home or locking him in da room 😂 I’m way too jealous for dat crack! Bodies on them no way not today Steve! 😂👏🏻😝 i 200% believe the fairy dust crack they mad ones like

Reactions: 2
I heard Carla is mad for the snow too, used to be getting into the Wright venue when she was like 17/18 and coked off her head throwing herself all over fellas. I know this rumour cannot be true cos it’s preposterous but did anyone ever hear the one about so sue me having 2 wedding dresses cos apparently she did so much coke on her wedding day that she tit herself in the first one and changed?!😂 Now no way is that true like a lot of influencers have 2 dresses and even if she is fond of the coke, she’d hardly do it on her wedding day. I just don’t even know who would make that up but it’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 12
I thought it was Carla that did Coke on Sues wedding day and tit herself? I think sue had 4 different dresses for the day itself , not just the 2, ridiculous! 🙄

I thought it was Carla that did Coke on Sues wedding day and tit herself? I think sue had 4 different dresses for the day itself , not just the 2, ridiculous! 🙄
Yes I think it was Carla could you imagine doing that at your sisters wedding 🤢😱
I don’t know what to make if Carla to be honest. I wonder if She is still with the boyfriend?

Yes I think it was Carla could you imagine doing that at your sisters wedding 🤢😱
I don’t know what to make if Carla to be honest. I wonder if She is still with the boyfriend?
Carla came out to my house for the sprayed by cj where she went around doing spray tans in people’s houses she did mine and my mams tan and I have to say she was lovely and very professional even cleaned up the mist of the spray tan off our shower so we didn’t get our tans wet. Which I thought was so nice of her. 😊

Reactions: 14
Carla came out to my house for the sprayed by cj where she went around doing spray tans in people’s houses she did mine and my mams tan and I have to say she was lovely and very professional even cleaned up the mist of the spray tan off our shower so we didn’t get our tans wet. Which I thought was so nice of her. 😊
That’s very nice of her to be fair not many people would do that

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've heard Dylan is quite unwell too, he looked dreadful in one of the most recent pics he uploaded. He seems like a nice quiet guy so I hope it isn't Motor Neuron disease.
I've never been a Sue fan but I don't think it can be denied that her and Dylz have one of the most genuine, stable marriages/relationships out of all the influencers out there. I know they show off the holidays etc but I never got the impression that their relationship was just for the gram, they do seem to really love each other.

• Sick
Yeah I've heard Dylan is quite unwell too, he looked dreadful in one of the most recent pics he uploaded. He seems like a nice quiet guy so I hope it isn't Motor Neuron disease.
I've never been a Sue fan but I don't think it can be denied that her and Dylz have one of the most genuine, stable marriages/relationships out of all the influencers out there. I know they show off the holidays etc but I never got the impression that their relationship was just for the gram, they do seem to really love each other.
They can’t seem to holiday or even live together alone in the worlds tackiest house which is in Kinsealy not Malahide. That is not a sign of a happy content couple, they are always surrounded by her family but never his unless of course his fam don’t want to be pictured etc but still very strange behaviour for a happy not long married couple. Also the sister Carla just looks and acts like a dirt bird, she definitely gives off a bad vibe.

Reactions: 10
They can’t seem to holiday or even live together alone in the worlds tackiest house which is in Kinsealy not Malahide. That is not a sign of a happy content couple, they are always surrounded by her family but never his unless of course his fam don’t want to be pictured etc but still very strange behaviour for a happy not long married couple. Also the sister Carla just looks and acts like a dirt bird, she definitely gives off a bad vibe.
Didn’t she say before that his family are very private and don’t like to be featured on her blog or social media?
Tbh if I had the funds to take my family and friends away on holidays multiple times a year I’d jump at the chance too, I think they’re just together so long now that they’re past the obsessive phase of it only being ‘them’.
I find them to be far less showy and more genuine and authentic than the likes of Aoibhe Devlin, Rosie Connolly, Joanne Larby and even Pippa O’Connor & their respective partners.

Don’t really have much of an opinion on Carla other than that she wouldn’t be my kind of person and that she’s riding on Sue’s coattails, but they both seem to be happy enough with that arrangement.

I never commented on her house, it’s decor, or the location it’s situated in so I’m not sure why you shoehorned them into your response.

I don’t mind Sue all that much, its clear she has worked hard to get where she is but part of me thinks she was lucky to get into the game when she did when influencing on the internet was in its infancy because I’m not convinced if she started now she’d be as successful due to saturation of the market.

Reactions: 10
I do agree that her and Dylan seem like a genuine couple. She was probably the first mainstream Irish beauty blogger to make it big and you can’t say she didn’t graft for it. Oh it’s Carla the wedding rumour was about?! 😂 still wonder where it came from and how true it is.

Reactions: 4
Yes!! My sister is a big fan and buys a lot of her stuff. She called me to tell me what it and yes he said it. In fairness to her she appears to work hard on her brand and products, can’t see what he does. Doesn’t even clean out the car.
I’ve seen him referred to as ‘her bag carrier’ 🙊

Reactions: 2
Ooohh my first post! I’ve had spray tans from Carla, she was very nice & normal. I had a preconceived impression of her before that but she was lovely. Hope poor Dylan is ok. He gets a terrible time for his looks but is a gentleman I believe.

Reactions: 3
I heard Carla is mad for the snow too, used to be getting into the Wright venue when she was like 17/18 and coked off her head throwing herself all over fellas. I know this rumour cannot be true cos it’s preposterous but did anyone ever hear the one about so sue me having 2 wedding dresses cos apparently she did so much coke on her wedding day that she tit herself in the first one and changed?!😂 Now no way is that true like a lot of influencers have 2 dresses and even if she is fond of the coke, she’d hardly do it on her wedding day. I just don’t even know who would make that up but it’s hilarious 😂
Heard this recently too 🤮

Reactions: 1
I hate now how she favourites Pixie over poor Coco and Harper. The two of them always look like they've been crying for days. 😞

And secondly how is it fair for her to have three dogs, when before the pandemic happened she was going on holiday nearly every month and leaving them with someone else, not fair on them!
How did she rescue a dog from a Cork shelter? She got the cutest dog in the shelter! The same with Belle the one who was knocked down when she went away for Christmas like how do shelters allow this she was away on so many holidays last year I had to have a home visit when I rescued my dog and was only approved as I didn’t work and was home to look after it

Reactions: 5
It's true Carla tit herself. Both well known for doing coke and Carla been with nearly everyones fella.

• Wow
I don’t mind Sue all that much, its clear she has worked hard to get where she is but part of me thinks she was lucky to get into the game when she did when influencing on the internet was in its infancy because I’m not convinced if she started now she’d be as successful due to saturation of the market.
Definitely got in at the right time!

It's true Carla tit herself. Both well known for doing coke and Carla been with nearly everyones fella.
Was Carla with Harry Creery, Dylan’s friend? Looked suspicious when he was not long split with his long term GF

Reactions: 6
I'd say Carla has been with everyone north of the Liffey. Hope she sorts herself out, she seems so lost in life and the whole country has seen her out of it online (sniff sniff).....maybe she will grow out of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.