Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Dyls? He’s disappeared of the face of the earth. It’s months ago now but he came in door one evening while she chatting and when she turned her camera on him he said duck off. Lovely sentiment to the people who are keeping him in a fantastic lifestyle.
What omg I missed that. Yes he does not seem to be on any of her videos now

Reactions: 2
What omg I missed that. Yes he does not seem to be on any of her videos now
Yes!! My sister is a big fan and buys a lot of her stuff. She called me to tell me what it and yes he said it. In fairness to her she appears to work hard on her brand and products, can’t see what he does. Doesn’t even clean out the car.

Reactions: 4
Yes!! My sister is a big fan and buys a lot of her stuff. She called me to tell me what it and yes he said it. In fairness to her she appears to work hard on her brand and products, can’t see what he does. Doesn’t even clean out the car.
She does work hard but him he seems to do feck all maybe I am wrong. And he need to cut out on using tan 🤣🤣🤣

She does work hard but him he seems to do feck all maybe I am wrong. And he need to cut out on using tan 🤣🤣🤣
He must be her product tester! Or else he’s being paid in tan. I hope she’s protected herself and her business, he’s gone from being the supportive fiancé to invisible husband. She’s deserves more

Reactions: 3
He must be her product tester! Or else he’s being paid in tan. I hope she’s protected herself and her business, he’s gone from being the supportive fiancé to invisible husband. She’s deserves more
[/QUOTE

Totally I sometimes wonder is he with her for the money. Is she the main one that brings in the income?? Maybe he is a bit fed up with the family been so close now as her family have moved closer to her, plus Carla also seems to go on holidays with her and Dylan.

Someone said in a comment on his Instagram to keep fighting? He Said it was a bad year for him or something like that ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
He’s unwell, motor neurone disease is what I’m thinking but could be wrong?🤔

he had a post up his page at some stage about a tough year and then there was a comment on Galz who snap or the mas page about him being sick, post was deleted fairly quick

Having lost a family member to motor neurone I sincerely hope this isn’t the case for him. Horrific disease. Given the symptoms and prognosis I think she’d have had to say something and there’s no way you could function normally with it hanging over you.

Reactions: 6
Having lost a family member to motor neurone I sincerely hope this isn’t the case for him. Horrific disease. Given the symptoms and prognosis I think she’d have had to say something and there’s no way you could function normally with it hanging over you.
Aww that is very sad 😪

Oh I hope he is ok, his page is private now.
I use a lot of her products and they are good (in my opinion) she does work hard but there def has been a change in the way she comes across in her stories but could be the stress of running a business at this time

I'm not Sue's biggest fan.....her and the sister are aa tough as nails and were fans of the fairy dust, don't know about now. I always feel like they are the type of people you would dread to see rocking up beside you on the plane or to the hotel on hols. She's built a fantastic business so fair play to her. She seems ti be doing a bit of random spon con lately like ads for Boots and PLT which Ihaven't seen her doing before but maybe funds are a bit down during quarantine. I heard Dylan was unwell too, heard MS but have no idea if that is the case- hope he's alright.

Reactions: 7
I’m not a dog obsessed person but I can understand people love their dogs blah blah but Sosue is so OTT with dog content. Last Christmas morning giving them their gifts like they were children was soooo pathetic and sad to watch.

I hate now how she favourites Pixie over poor Coco and Harper. The two of them always look like they've been crying for days. 😞

And secondly how is it fair for her to have three dogs, when before the pandemic happened she was going on holiday nearly every month and leaving them with someone else, not fair on them!

Has her sister Carla moved in with her?? As during lockdown Carla was with so sue all the time in her house or was she going from one house to another??
They seemed to be doing a bit of house hopping during it.
Claire balding called them out on it and went on a big rant about it one day on her insta!

You can’t fault that she has built an empire.. but yes her and her sister are sooo common..you’d hate to see them coming to the same hotel on you.. also some of the bikinis the fannys are hanging out

so apparently back in the daySuzanne and Dyls have been together years..would be on and off... one time they were “off” and Dylan and Carla shagged... like can you imagine .. one thing him doing it but her sister

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.