Suzanne Burke #4 BA for BPerfect looking like a clown, wearing grannies best cardi for a lunch date up town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was disgusted when she posted that story the other day. But tonight is just a step too far. Saying we all know Norman is mad. Autistic children are not mad,they are a gift. Making out her own kid has autism, if her child had autism she wouldn't even joke about it, she would know exactly how hard us parents have to fight not just with the system but with family members, friends, the school. Its a battle we fight every day. She would also know that taking a 5 minute quiz via Dr Google is not worthy of a diagnosis.

She's uneducated, a woman who refuses to open her mind to change. I hope to god special needs doesn't knock on the door of her children/grandchildren because she would be feck all use to them.

She will pull out the mental health card now to try to turn it around and make out like she's being bullied because it's easier for her to do that than to educate herself, see her mistake, learn from it and apologise.

I'm years into our autism journey so I'm well used to stupid comments like that but for someone who's only entering it or new to it, comments like that can really hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was disgusted when she posted that story the other day. But tonight is just a step too far. Saying we all know Norman is mad. Autistic children are not mad,they are a gift. Making out her own kid has autism, if her child had autism she wouldn't even joke about it, she would know exactly how hard us parents have to fight not just with the system but with family members, friends, the school. Its a battle we fight every day. She would also know that taking a 5 minute quiz via Dr Google is not worthy of a diagnosis.

She's uneducated, a woman who refuses to open her mind to change. I hope to god special needs doesn't knock on the door of her children/grandchildren because she would be feck all use to them.

She will pull out the mental health card now to try to turn it around and make out like she's being bullied because it's easier for her to do that than to educate herself, see her mistake, learn from it and apologise.

I'm years into our autism journey so I'm well used to stupid comments like that but for someone who's only entering it or new to it, comments like that can really hurt.
I am glad she blocked me and I cannot see tonight's stories as I'd be even more annoyed than I was at the original post.
She is so ignorant she hasn't a clue and as people have said this eve if she put her hands up and said sorry I shouldn't have said that some people would have forgiven/forgotten instead she's playing the victim as she received 2 messages from people voicing their opinions

I hope you don't let her get to you, she is not worth it and as you said I hope she never has to face what others have with any ID issues or other issues for that matter

• Heart
Reactions: 6
her out burst has really upset and angered me also. our family is currently on the neurodiversity journey having a young child who was diagnosed with autism last year, and if she had experienced it like the pity story she is spilling out she would know that all the language she is using is offence and wrong. "metallically disabled " what an insult.

why could she not just say sorry she was wrong and leave it like that. so upsetting and angered by her. the daily challenges a family goes though with child on a spectrum, the loneliness of people not understanding and the isolation of not always being able to take part in activities other families do.. if she had any idea she would not of made a joke of it. its poor taste and has really upset me

Reactions: 9
it does

it does really hurt she has no idea, if she did or has experience it herself she would not be making light of the situation :(

Reactions: 4
There’s no excuse for making light or trying to be funny about ASD or neuro divergence. Those going through it with kids or family don’t get to laugh about it so nobody does. A wishy washy excuse from her too

Reactions: 9
Tea Spill posting the dms with Suzanne there now

I don’t believe she is Tea Spill unless she has a burner phone🤣 in the screenshots from Tea Spill they’re Apple emojis and I don’t think Suzanne has an iPhone by the quality of her pictures she posts

• Haha
I just read those DMs ok maybe I don’t think Tea Spill is Suzanne anymore. Jesus Suzanne is a nasty piece of work isn’t she. Threatening gards and still making out she is the victim in all this.

I’d say her children will be fuming too if they see she has said they’ve mental issues and are on the spectrum.

Definitely she's not tea spill, whoever it is is well able to articulate themselves and string a sentence together, so tea spill isn't julie twins or Liz reany either🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My stomach was tight reading those messages between her and Tea Spill. She should apologise full stop not go on the defensive like she has. Is she faking a child with autism to try to get out of it? She’s horrible

Reactions: 8
These people need to grow up 😩 imagine being in your 40s battling with a stupid bleeping anonymous call out page😩 Jesus wept! Would you not take time to reflect on how you got to this stage of your life airing your dirty linen in public like that..

Reactions: 11
All the comments on her newest grid post.. No other reason to post that only for her little minions to post messages of support. Yes there was am. Apology of. Sorts in that grid post. But it's easy to write down the words I'm sorry but her videos she posted last night showed that she is far from sorry. I. Also. Don't. Belive she is seeking autism assessment for herself if she was she wud have come on and said it. For attention. No to use her page to help and educate others on the struggles of autism mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a very manipulative person, trying to twist the story, nobody is attacking her for saying she thinks she’s on the spectrum. Turning it back on herself to portray the victim in this, you can see why she has no friends. She will do and say anything to get out of a situation apart from apologise and admit she was in the wrong absolutely pathetic person.

Reactions: 14
That’s the thing if she just held her hands up and said I fucked up I’m sorry then people would move on. It’s the barrage of excuses that she’s trying to use that are now becoming the issue. Also as someone who’s is qualified in SNA I’d love to know what work or qualifications she has or has done on this. She probably done a feckin CE scheme in the late 90’s early 2000’s before you needed actual qualifications or knowledge to work in these areas when any joe soap was popped into a placement for a year.

Also people like her are the reason the term BULLY is being diluted. When someone calls you out for crappy behaviour it’s not being bullied. When someone doesn’t agree with you and tells you so it’s not being bullied.
I also find the second these “influencers” pull out the Garda card they have no more defensive. It’s like saying if you keep being mean to me I’m telling my mammy. There are genuine people out there suffering from being bullied and her and her fellow “friends” claiming she’s being victimised when she’s just being called out for something SHE ACTUALLY DID. Is not being bullied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Tea Spill posting the dms with Suzanne there now

I don’t believe she is Tea Spill unless she has a burner phone🤣 in the screenshots from Tea Spill they’re Apple emojis and I don’t think Suzanne has an iPhone by the quality of her pictures she posts
She actually has an iPhone 13 🙈she posted it one day when she bought it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I was so excited to order gifts for Christmas for people from the petite boutique to try support a local Irish business but seeing them gift her items and supporting her I definitely will not be. Try gifting people who worked their asses off over a pandemic in hospitals or supermarkets or deliveries or public transportation rather than some uneducated person on a social media app.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Julie twin's n me supporting her in this. We all no Julie Little boy has speech delay she posted herself about he going to speech therapy if it was a stutter he had and someone came on giggling about stuttering or another speech impediment wud she be as supportive. Or if someone said something derogatory about cancer. Susanne is a manipulative wagon she was making little or autism not laughing at herself (well maybe a little coz she thinks she's bleeping gas) (she's not) amazing how the little witch is gone quiet. She's probably googling about women's autism diagnosis procedure so she can come on and pretend she's going through it

Reactions: 7
I also would love to see her ID for her age cause I’m almost 43 and she looks about 10 years older than me. I don’t normally like commenting on someone’s appearance but I did use her lips as a frame of reference when I was getting my own done as to what I didn’t want 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she apologised and meant it people wouldn’t be as up in arms as they are. She likes to spin a narrative of poor her she’s being bullied. Maybe if she copped on and stopped being a bleeping ejit she wouldn’t be called out on her stupid comments

She is a low down dirty witch. How absolutely dare she. My son is autistic and there isn't a hope in hell I'd be on laughing about it on insta. She's disgusting now alluding to the fact her older kids have it. I am shaking with rage here, honest to god I really hope all those brands dump her and her insta "career" goes down the gutter with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.