Suzanne Burke #4 BA for BPerfect looking like a clown, wearing grannies best cardi for a lunch date up town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35.1k followers the other day. 35k now.....so fingers crossed a few more are realizing what a horrible bleep she really is šŸ¤ž

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s coming in addressing it now šŸ˜©šŸ¤£ Jesus Christ the age of her and she carrying on like a primary school child! Iā€™m genuinely mortified for this woman

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s coming in addressing it now šŸ˜©šŸ¤£ Jesus Christ the age of her and she carrying on like a primary school child! Iā€™m genuinely mortified for this woman
She laughs in awkward situations she says.. whatā€™s awkward about googling autism and making a ā€œjokeā€ saying the dog has it? Cop on

Reactions: 8
What I donā€™t get right, is Instagram is her ā€œjobā€ - so why canā€™t she just say look lads Iā€™m sorry for anyone I offended I was insensitive and didnā€™t think about how my words can affect others. EVEN if she doesnā€™t mean it, like weā€™ve all had to say / do things at work we didnā€™t mean, you just do for an easy life.

Iā€™m not excusing her comments at all but like sheā€™s got to 40 whatever being a stupid uneducated ignorant woman, she wont change now.

Iā€™m absolutely shocked that spill the tea has called her out. Spill the tea never ever mentions her. I was so convinced she was the one running the page. Like the fact no one ever seems to send anything into tea about her. But even this if she was tea then if a few people sent her in these videos and tea didnā€™t address it then they would wonder why. Still on the fence about tea not being her tbh.

Reactions: 9
She laughs in awkward situations she says.. whatā€™s awkward about googling autism and making a ā€œjokeā€ saying the dog has it? Cop on
Oh is she apologising now? I removed her after the post and donā€™t think I can even bare to give her the engagement now.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get up of her plastic fake ass get a job and delete instragram and get a taste of the real world.. anything she BA for I avoid because if there stooping that low for a few sales I'd rather do without.. for someone who talks all day... she really can't talk the talk can she... unbelievable

Oh is she apologising now? I removed her after the post and donā€™t think I can even bare to give her the engagement now.
Yep she is, and sheā€™s also saying how are we to know that she isnā€™t a mother of a child whoā€™s on the spectrum, referring to her older children, she said she doesnā€™t want to speak on their behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep she is, and sheā€™s also saying how are we to know that she isnā€™t a mother of a child whoā€™s on the spectrum, referring to her older children, she said she doesnā€™t want to speak on their behalf
She only mentions them kids when it suits her the dose. If one of her children were on the spectrum she wouldnā€™t be taking a 5 minute online test and wouldnā€™t have said something so insensitive.

Is she tea?
I personally think so. Iā€™ve sent something before and so have others on here about her and theyā€™ve never been mentioned.

Reactions: 10
If she had a child on the spectrum there is no way she would have put up the horrible post in the first place. She is full of pure shite. Trying to dig herself out of the hole her big turkey teeth gob got her in.

I'm getting seriously pissed off now. She is trying to say she worked with people with mental health issues. Then highlight these issues. Be an ambassador a public platform for the system.
Stop highlighting your smelly face with the witchy poo makeup and making up pure shite stories and blowing snots out your nose laughing at your own bollix.

If this was her old Facebook days she would be going for the jugular she would give a flying duck who or what she offended. Amazing when there is a pr hotel stay or and paid ad on the line how humble and awkward they become. My hoop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot believe what I just watched, she is now saying that she thinks sheā€™s on the spectrum and why is it ok to attack her! What the actual f**k planet is she onā€¦ the hole sheā€™s digging herself into šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I'm sure she got more than 2 messages from people that were disgusted with her video making fun of autism
The fact she tried to defend herself and call people who were pissed off about it snowflakes says it all she is a total muppet
Is she tea?
Starting to think this too - is she trying to out us by seeing who replies and comments (cos she's a great detective as well as full time comedian/bad actor)

None of her children are on the spectrum. I know her and her kids personally!!! She is a vile woman always has been and always will be!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And trying to imply that she is now goin to leave insta...il believe that when i see it! She will drag the arse out of this now and keep goin on and on

So she has a child on the spectrum and her dog is on the spectrum. And she is on the spectrum.
Is Spectrum the new Bperfect palette or Voduz hair product cos she is selling her soul hard with this one.
What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least 4 times she said ye all no Norman girls he's mad..... I'm sorry now is she trying to say people with autism are mad. He's not one bit sorry for what she said and the more she goes on about it the worse she sounds. I don't belive for one second she worked with people with additional needs. Her language and terms she is using is so so derogatory to the special needs community. As someone said in the last thread we go back 50 years on time wen someone makes fun of special needs.

Reactions: 15
Saying mentally challenged is so stigmatising and offensive. So your aware Suzanne the appropriate terminology is an intellectual disability and not everyone with autism has an intellectual disability. Most people with autism are extremely intelligent not wild or mad like your dog.

Reactions: 16
she needs to duck right off the way she fucked right off on her children ā€œI laugh in awkward situationsā€ she laughed and then said Iā€™ll be ate for this and then continued to talk boll*x insulting so many people, off ye duck suzanne

At least 4 times she said ye all no Norman girls he's mad..... I'm sorry now is she trying to say people with autism are mad. He's not one bit sorry for what she said and the more she goes on about it the worse she sounds. I don't belive for one second she worked with people with additional needs. Her language and terms she is using is so so derogatory to the special needs community. As someone said in the last thread we go back 50 years on time wen someone makes fun of special needs.
If she did really work with them and the parentā€™s have seen this can you imagine what their thinking now, itā€™s hard enough not knowing what really goes on in the school etc then seen this making a mockery of it comparing them to dogā€™s basically šŸ’”šŸ˜”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.