Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moaningmartle

Ah lads if ever I wondered does she read in here last nigh confirmed it 😅😅😅.

Have we no jobs.. ( i do actually full time ones that we can be a good role model for our kids )

Homes to clean ( yes I do , a house i purchased for a lot of money mind you out of BOTH my husbands and I's wages )

Kids to mind ( absolutely , I mind them by not splattering there faces across social media and even after seeing people mention sufffiiiaa in here still post content of her little girl, which is appalling )

And finally have we "no life" suzanne... were you not sitting in a shower a few days ago with lipstick all over your face ???

I've a great life, not worried what shit show of an operation I'm going to get next to make me look younger or what shit brand is going to work with me next. I'm gaurenteed my next pay check like many. Have you no life getting tummy tucks , fake teeth, lips & yet your child living in a cabin.. your other kids have no where to call "home", if ever they needed help or had no where to go.

Open your eyes and see the bigger picture.

Shut down your account and get a job, look after ALL your kids AND grandkids. Oh and then you might be able to clean a "house".

As someones who's heart is bulging at its seams for the love I have for children with autism that I work so closely with, you will never be forgiven about your low low comment and then to victim blame. Not only did you compare our beautiful kids to an animal because as per you he was "mad" & "crazy" so he was autistic... and to then try say your own kids had it to try and clean up the mess you made. A absolute disgrace.

Thats my say. Had to get it off my chest.

Oh she has thousands of messages again girls. THOUSANDS.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

DMBn3

I was disgusted when she posted that story the other day. But tonight is just a step too far. Saying we all know Norman is mad. Autistic children are not mad,they are a gift. Making out her own kid has autism, if her child had autism she wouldn't even joke about it, she would know exactly how hard us parents have to fight not just with the system but with family members, friends, the school. Its a battle we fight every day. She would also know that taking a 5 minute quiz via Dr Google is not worthy of a diagnosis.

She's uneducated, a woman who refuses to open her mind to change. I hope to god special needs doesn't knock on the door of her children/grandchildren because she would be feck all use to them.

She will pull out the mental health card now to try to turn it around and make out like she's being bullied because it's easier for her to do that than to educate herself, see her mistake, learn from it and apologise.

I'm years into our autism journey so I'm well used to stupid comments like that but for someone who's only entering it or new to it, comments like that can really hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Why do they have to respond to their mistakes with self pity?
Sarah Burke in March ‘buy these jellies for the infertile woman in your life for Mother’s Day’ and then when told how insensitive that was she says she’s infertile! Despite the fact she already has a son AND Yet gets pregnant after a wet week of IVF.
If I googled enough symptoms and ticked enough boxes tonight I’m sure some website would tell me I have some type of autism trait. Why do these cunts love a diagnosis? I have no knowledge of autism it is not in my close family but I am pretty certain that NO parent wants or wills or wishes a diagnosis or self diagnosis… I would imagine that the search for a QUALIFIED AND THOROUGH diagnosis is so answers and help can be sought, so parents can support their child, so a child can have all the opportunities other children have in whatever form they need. Parents might need direction and support - I imagine and if I am wrong someone please feel free to educate me. Absolutely nobody wants to be able to Google a diagnosis yet these huns use it as an excuse always. As I said I am pretty uneducated around the area of diagnosing ASD’s. Suzanne making out like she’s one of the crew. Stet Preisner is as bad, didn’t do the full assessments either. Now uses it as a personality trait. For those of you who have been there, are there and are hurt, I’m as cross for you as you were for me & my ivf communities when Sarah Burke made infertility out to be the latest popular accessory. I think you’re all amazing x

• Heart

Jrjld

The fact she said “I’m gonna get eat for this” shows she knew what she was about to say was insensitive or controversial but she still went ahead and said it. Family’s and people with disabilities work tirelessly for inclusivity and better understanding. Then you have this absolute ignorant moran saying things like she took a 5 second quiz to see if herself and her dog have autism and associating mentally challenged with autism. It absolutely boils my blood. She should be ashamed of herself and crawl under a rock!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She’s actually disgusting…. Did she literally get the child to say “mammy, why are you sad?” to get sympathy. I can’t believe she thinks she’s a victim. Tea spill spoke well and spoke the truth so she’s going mad she can’t twist the narrative.

Reactions: 20

Noseybish123

None of her children are on the spectrum. I know her and her kids personally!!! She is a vile woman always has been and always will be!!!

• Wow

Tlong

This is a picture that she will reshare at some point, Suzanne will say”
do ya remember girls I posted this picture ? Well a rake of you privately messaged me and I was too embarrassed to say that the tummy tuck I’m looking for compo for went really wrong & I’ve been left unable to get around some days without a walking stick. Now I know you’ve all seen me dancing in heels but that was for show, for Instagram, I’m actually not able and I’m just a croc now. *8 minutes break to be weak cackling at herself .. Girls never forget Instagram isn’t real life and when the insurance company wheel out the big guns and pictures of me looking well I’ll have this evidence to show them back and when they pay out she’ll build that home she wants .. the end

What’s the story with her walking stick? Did she fall or something? Weird angle to see her from!! She looks feic’d 🙈

View attachment 1787496View attachment 1787497

• Haha

Darkside

So she has a child on the spectrum and her dog is on the spectrum. And she is on the spectrum.
Is Spectrum the new Bperfect palette or Voduz hair product cos she is selling her soul hard with this one.
What a dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I stayed off her thread here because I’ve had first hand dealings with Suzanne in the past and the thought of her sends me into a fit of anger, the hag is lethal she had fake pages where she would write abuse to herself and post it to Ma’s for sympathy. She sent a flood of people to my DM’s for sticking up for a girl her and her mob of moderators attacked for having a different opinion. Do people really forget she’s the same person.
How she’s coming off as the victim in all this there is a video of her saying what she said, there is the full conversation between her and tea spill where she comes off as deranged but she’s the victim. Im stumped I can’t believe how she was able to gaslight her following.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

She's either drunk in the shed or spending all day in bed, but how can it be that she's still 43???

• Haha

kathynates123

The drama now in a few weeks
Arra gerls I hadto get owwa bed ta charge me hoover for fucks sake me hoovers bipolar me dog’s autistic me dau-hers ocd an I’m beperfect like an I like me aul scoops an 2 gins has me in bed fer a week like gerls I’m a lih- weighhh MARRR-HIN C’mere an I’ll take yer balls owaa me handbag NARRRRMINNNN stop bein autistic me best friend the doctors gonna ring me abouh me latest tumour then me oil delivery fellih will ask me for a ride
🙄

Lives in a shed and doesn't work. You could run around with both a brush and mop in less than 15 minutes there. Absolute disgrace of a woman. Poor marhennn fleeced again I'd say

• Haha

bellasorella

I am shaking in temper after watching that clip of her in hysterics laughing at the dog possibly having autism and her 5 second quiz of having it. What a yoke 😡

• Angry
That’s the thing if she just held her hands up and said I fucked up I’m sorry then people would move on. It’s the barrage of excuses that she’s trying to use that are now becoming the issue. Also as someone who’s is qualified in SNA I’d love to know what work or qualifications she has or has done on this. She probably done a feckin CE scheme in the late 90’s early 2000’s before you needed actual qualifications or knowledge to work in these areas when any joe soap was popped into a placement for a year.

Also people like her are the reason the term BULLY is being diluted. When someone calls you out for shitty behaviour it’s not being bullied. When someone doesn’t agree with you and tells you so it’s not being bullied.
I also find the second these “influencers” pull out the Garda card they have no more defensive. It’s like saying if you keep being mean to me I’m telling my mammy. There are genuine people out there suffering from being bullied and her and her fellow “friends” claiming she’s being victimised when she’s just being called out for something SHE ACTUALLY DID. Is not being bullied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

DollyDaydreaming

Attention seeking right there . All she has us that phone in the shed to keep her company all day. It's not like she has a lfe at all. No job no friends a dope of a husband and a little performing monkey to fill her day. The only sickness she has is cabin fever and I doubt you die from it. Maybe she like liz is running scared of the new call out page. They running for the hills............
Ooh what’s the new call out page?

Reactions: 17

pommynoir

VIP Member
So apparently she thought pancake day was last Tuesday and ate 40 of them.
- without posting about it
- without a stupid reel of the child mixing batter
- without a reel with Martin flipping a pancake in their shed cabin
- without posting that awful dog eating a leftover pancake

Or did I sleep through last Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Moaningmartle

This is her in a nutshell I love it ❤❤❤❤❤

I was also having withdrawals symptoms from the health issues she was keeping us up to date with and thank god I got updated this morning was getting hard to sleep at night hoping she was OK.

God can't wait for the pancakes now today wait till you hear the made up fucked up story that could only happen to her on pancake Tuesday and the forced snots and pointy chin with the filter trying to hide the fact that she's nothing but a Mickey mad granny that was pronounced dead in specsavers , can't afford a house or pronouce sofia 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Beetlemania

VIP Member
I don't mind her wearing the Disney knock off shite I mean when in Rome and all that.
I hate the constant uploading I mean the irony of having making memories music over her stories and constantly with the phone in her hand.
I have to stand still if I'm doing anything on my phone so imagine all the stuff she is missing just to get content up.
Forget the gram and just be a mam.
And that should be the next thread title - forget the gram and just be a mam 😉

• Haha