Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prwvious thread

Recap: Wait til i tell ya Suzanne is still mad craic girls and it could only happen to her
Marhin still most patient man in Ireland
Suffya and Norman Bates are just as much craic
And her trip away for a tummy tuck has been cancelled now she is getting a freebie or collab with Avoca

Anyone feel free to add a better recap as I usually tap by and catch up here 🤣
[/QUOT
No only ones filtered of herself. Got a glimpse of others videos and pictures who was there
Reel up , belly be up next, 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Doin that stupid gummy looking laughing suckin nd spitting to herself over the kids using bad language u wud just no she’s disgusting who would find that funny

Reactions: 2
Going to take it easy for next few days until her surgery ( she hasn't said much about it but she is having a tummy tuck next week gurls )....cos she needs to rest . But don't be mistaken in any way that she is a narcissistic bleep... she deserves this - for herself you know 🥺.

And the bloody cheek of her giving out about Sofia on the tablet.... when all she does herself is speak to her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg...she is such a bore 🥱. And I'm sorry, but I think it's very distasteful to keep harping on about her weight loss and being a size 10. Like seriously, this is the same woman who is always pretending to promote body positivity, but really that's just when she is a size 16....as soon as she loses a bit of weight she starts gloating. God she makes me want to vomit 🤮. It's a pity she couldn't change what's internal and not just the external, and become a nicer person isn't it ?

Reactions: 4
Omg...she is such a bore 🥱. And I'm sorry, but I think it's very distasteful to keep harping on about her weight loss and being a size 10. Like seriously, this is the same woman who is always pretending to promote body positivity, but really that's just when she is a size 16....as soon as she loses a bit of weight she starts gloating. God she makes me want to vomit 🤮. It's a pity she couldn't change what's internal and not just the external, and become a nicer person isn't it ?
Absolutely she’s a horrible cow and those jeans were horrible too 😂😂 ugh I’m honestly ragin she has that collab she deserves nothin …

Did the avoca reply to those ppl on here who said they were goin to message them ?? Xx

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t matter how much she loses she’ll still look like a sausage, she has no shape at all..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely she’s a horrible cow and those jeans were horrible too 😂😂 ugh I’m honestly ragin she has that collab she deserves nothin …

Did the avoca reply to those ppl on here who said they were goin to message them ?? Xx
We got a copy & paste “we use influencers as a marketing tool” email. Although the actual surgeon did ring us and said the clinics use of ‘celebrities’ (his word) was a very questionable practice and not one he favoured. He said it’s only a matter of time before one has adverse reactions and it could bring the clinic down. He then told us he is leaving in May and forwarded the name of the place he’s going to. Which we will swap to. He said there’s a conveyor belt of medical staff starting and leaving and he is glad to get out.

Doesn’t matter how much she loses she’ll still look like a sausage, she has no shape at all..
Yep. She’s like a delivery from Odlums flour. Big shapeless sack with white fangs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We got a copy & paste “we use influencers as a marketing tool” email. Although the actual surgeon did ring us and said the clinics use of ‘celebrities’ (his word) was a very questionable practice and not one he favoured. He said it’s only a matter of time before one has adverse reactions and it could bring the clinic down. He then told us he is leaving in May and forwarded the name of the place he’s going to. Which we will swap to. He said there’s a conveyor belt of medical staff starting and leaving and he is glad to get out.

Yep. She’s like a delivery from Odlums flour. Big shapeless sack with white fangs
Is this dr mitic. ??? Does anyone know why cormac left them

Reactions: 1
jesus u think she was going to fight in the war in urkraine, she’s getting bloody planned surgery, sk she can wiggle her belly on instagram, duck off , like ,sick of listening about it , more things going on in the world, shes a self absorbed old wagon, chopping herself up to keep the young husband, i think your safe enough Suzanne, he looks half brain dead, feel sorry for him actually, breaking his hole , working, while she sits on her fat arse, saying she has fibromyalgia, more lies, if u had fibromyalgia, generally surgery, unless its an emergency, not advised, if u were a size 2, u will never be happy, no one. cares ,

Reactions: 7
People are saying it’s other people on other threads . That’s post about Suzanne is bollix sure she is hasn’t worked in years.

I'm so surprised at Avoca and they have definitely gone down in my eyes. I always thought of them as 'the best of the best' but no reputable clinic or doctor would have to give away freebies especially when it comes to something as serious as surgery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.