Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it discussed here before that some people think spill tea is her?? I read it somewhere and I think it was here. Nothing ever shown about her on it 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m helping my mother in law word her surgery cancellation letter to Avoca clinic. She was to have 1 part of a 3 part surgery in May to correct something botched during emergency surgery years ago. She is directly citing the ‘heavy discounts/rumoured freebies’ given to this knacker and RGorry. They will lose north of 30k. Should be an interesting reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was it discussed here before that some people think spill tea is her?? I read it somewhere and I think it was here. Nothing ever shown about her on it 🤣
Definitely think she is 🤦‍♀️

I’m helping my mother in law word her surgery cancellation letter to Avoca clinic. She was to have 1 part of a 3 part surgery in May to correct something botched during emergency surgery years ago. She is directly citing the ‘heavy discounts/rumoured freebies’ given to this knacker and RGorry. They will lose north of 30k. Should be an interesting reply.
was going there too have it cancelled, wouldn’t go near them now , were paying extra for their freebies

Reactions: 6
Would she have the time to run another page wen she’s never off talkin shite on her normal one … in sayin that tho she’s in bed at half 7 on a Fri night 🙄 delighted people are cancelling their procedures after her getting this ! Let us know the reply from them x 🥰

Reactions: 8
How did she manage to get the Free tummy tuck wit avoa? I taught she was going away for it she had flights etc booked?

Reactions: 1
How did she manage to get the Free tummy tuck wit avoa? I taught she was going away for it she had flights etc booked?
According to her, avoca reached out, and offered to collaborate with her if she shared her tummy tuck ' journey '.

Reactions: 1
According to her, avoca reached out, and offered to collaborate with her if she shared her tummy tuck ' journey '.
jaysus she has Marthin wrapped around her finger lol , she in bed and he in the park with the child , she must be the laziest human i watch , be belly spam for the foreseeable

when it was mentioned here ,was she tea spill , and name never mentioned, was on tea spill the next day , is Suzanne getting a collab with Avoca, 😂i laughted, , coincidence 😂

She is so lazy 🙈 In bed since 930pm and giving out she was up at 6am. Does she want a full 12 hours sleep with a young child in the house 🙄 plus no doubt marhin got up with Sofia. Also, why do they call her ‘the child’ I thought he was talking about some random child on text 😆

so is marhin in the playground sending her videos cause she’s too lazy to go with them?!

She is so lazy 🙈 In bed since 930pm and giving out she was up at 6am. Does she want a full 12 hours sleep with a young child in the house 🙄 plus no doubt marhin got up with Sofia. Also, why do they call her ‘the child’ I thought he was talking about some random child on text 😆

so is marhin in the playground sending her videos cause she’s too lazy to go with them?!
I think it's exactly that - marhin at the playground with the child ( I had noticed that too ) while the lazy cu*t is in bed watching Netflix .

Reactions: 2
Wow, I can't believe how tough she has it. Getting her period the same day she's getting her heavily discounted cosmetic surgery. #thoughtsandprayers
Seriously though, I usually don't take much notice of that kinda stuff but with all that's going on in the world how could you be so insensitive and ignorant to complain about something like that on a public platform? I'm sorry but she's a privileged and self entitled wagon, absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Wow, I can't believe how tough she has it. Getting her period the same day she's getting her heavily discounted cosmetic surgery. #thoughtsandprayers
Seriously though, I usually don't take much notice of that kinda stuff but with all that's going on in the world how could you be so insensitive and ignorant to complain about something like that on a public platform? I'm sorry but she's a privileged and self entitled wagon, absolutely disgusting!
She must be 43 , soon , shes 42 a long time lol

• Haha
Still sprawled on the couch all morn … laughing away to herself 🙄

Still sprawled on the couch all morn … laughing away to herself 🙄
What a sad lonely life 🙈 Id rather have a job & friends and pay for my tummy tuck than get a free tummy tuck and be a lonely aul one talkin to her ‘friends’ on insta sittin on the couch all day.
Why can’t she get a job??? The child is big enough now

Reactions: 8
Me too 🥰🥰 I’d be lost without my friends… nd maybe if she had some she would be able to laugh with them and they might not let her order such hideous clothes from SHEIN 😂

• Haha
God, her content is gone to absolute shite....if it's not weight loss and major surgery, it's stupid childish stories that she thinks are hilarious . About 600 stories again today about feck all interesting. Still 🤔....the lazy cow is probably in bed now so we are safe maybe until tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d want to be careful stretching out so much in those “after” pics, looks like she’d pull a muscle if she reached out a millimetre more…🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking tit as usual with a million stories funny how before she said she was lucky nd dosnt get much hate whereas she says she gets more now 🙄 nd rightly so … big eejit I can’t even look at her slumped on the couch all day talkin at her phone 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why is Suz hiding her face in before pic? Is it really her? Hard to tell.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.