Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle0610

Chatty Member
Oh dear Greg’s partner just posted Greg is significantly injured and can’t perform this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BubblesJones

I hope Beg being on DOI rakes up Susan's old tweets!
His thin, grey leggings that he always wears knock me sick :sick:

• Sick

Happyparrot

She does look quite nice in that pic with Daphne. She’s still annoying tho
She looks amazing… she is very pretty but she does say in comments it’s been filtered
I don’t get their posing for a couples photo with a clearly distressed Daphne - they’re both giggling and thinking it’ll make funny content for Instagram at the expense of an overtired, dysregulated toddler.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
If Greg has whooping cough and Daphne doesn't, isn't it best to keep her away from him? No vaccination is 100% I wouldn't be taking the risk

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I suspect they might be disappointed when the costume department make him clothes that actually fit, so they don’t rip…

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Ah yes … a public account. Just the privacy level of someone who had death threats. Sure.
I wonder how much they regret saying that now. If my children had recieved death threats because of my actions, there's no way I'd still be online AT ALL. All this hiding the boys faces (which they'd already shown long enough for them to be recognised anyway) while exploiting the living crap out of your daughter makes an absolute mockery of the "death threats" claim!

mrtumble

VIP Member
I thought Rex was autistic. Is he ADHD now? Or is that Milo?

Watched the stories but couldn't concentrate as I was too distracted by her face being orange and her hands being white.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Any insights...!? 🫠
Not seen her to ask her yet but another friend was out with them and all Susan talked about (was last year I think) was that her boyfriend was an athlete and they were getting married in Arizona. I’ve put other friend straight and she can now see that Susan is a fanny.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Somebody’s after a bit of Daily Fail coverage methinks. Love that she posted a pic of the hurricane-inflicted injury too.
I live about 30 mins from MK. It was windy and a few bushes were blown around but not THAT windy that people were being thrown around by the wind!

In other news-Beg is creaming himself at all the TV interviews. I wonder what he will try to reinvent himself as in readiness for post skating on ice career

• Haha
  • Sick

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
But will she ever be a bride? The wedding saga has dragged on longer than I don’t know what. I’m convinced he doesn’t really want to marry her.