Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember having a twitter account years ago, and kept seeing this account that a few mildly attractive rugby players I followed would reply to / retweet, called herself rugbycupcakes. I now recognise it as Susie! She had a website where she would do blog posts on the games like she was a rugby pundit, when actually it just seemed like she was trying desperately to get their attention as an attractive young girl who knew about rugby. I can’t find it online now so she much have deleted it. She was on the prowl to bag a professional sportsman and she got Beg Rutherford 🙈
Reminds me of Zoe Cole who likes to tell us that she (apart from being some sort of model) used to interview F1drivers. Unfortunately she did not bag one and had to settle for the complete arse Brendan Cole!

Reactions: 3
Quick, gotta go and post about that cyclist guy that had an accident, so everyone knows we know him and get some clout!
bleeping moron. Not like his friends and family are going to be sitting there scrolling though insta right now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also every time I see her page I laugh at at the "[email protected]". If only you had some talent to manage love (no, begging for freebies or dropping your keks for rugby players aren't talents).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Quick, gotta go and post about that cyclist guy that had an accident, so everyone knows we know him and get some clout!
bleeping moron. Not like his friends and family are going to be sitting there scrolling though insta right now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also every time I see her page I laugh at at the "[email protected]". If only you had some talent to manage love (no, begging for freebies or dropping your keks for rugby players aren't talents).
Totally! Name dropping someone with severe and life threatening injuries for kudos is pretty low.

There’s nothing like using a critically I’ll person to do some braggy name dropping for attention. How low can you stoop?
‘Look at meeee, I knew him-he’s in the news and I spoke to him a couple of times……’
The family must be going through hell right now.
Also, why, whenever she goes some where she has to write some review which is just full of disdain. Brunch was just about bearable despite the 5* reviews etc etc. Just have a day out with your family. Put a picture of you liked a particular venue and say it was great! No one needs to hear the snidey comments about brunch or how the Oxford jail wasn’t entertaining enough for you.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Greg was giving a talk on the inspiration stage! She's such a cling-on.
Clingon is the absolute perfect expression for her. Seems to have absolutely zero personality or aspirations of her own, just leeches off whoever she's currently ensnared.

It's actually quite telling that as she does so little on her own and expresses no real concept of self (apart from shilling whatever shite brands give her free stuff) that even though she's absolutely awful, it's taken years to almost get to 8 threads on here. Compared to other awful people that at least do something that shoot up quickly into double or even triple digit thread counts.

Reactions: 7
Clingon is the absolute perfect expression for her. Seems to have absolutely zero personality or aspirations of her own, just leeches off whoever she's currently ensnared.

It's actually quite telling that as she does so little on her own and expresses no real concept of self (apart from shilling whatever shite brands give her free stuff) that even though she's absolutely awful, it's taken years to almost get to 8 threads on here. Compared to other awful people that at least do something that shoot up quickly into double or even triple digit thread counts.
She claims to have social anxiety, but that doesn't fit with the Lads Mag/Rugby Shag persona she had when she was younger.

How has she made no real friends since moving to/near MK?
The people she tags when they've had friends over are Greg's friends or local influencers/businesses, so a mutual benefit to seeing each other. Like the make up artist that all of a sudden she's going to the park with after Suze modelled for her.
It's a sad existence, and I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't a racist who refuses to properly apologise.

Reactions: 9
She claims to have social anxiety, but that doesn't fit with the Lads Mag/Rugby Shag persona she had when she was younger.

How has she made no real friends since moving to/near MK?
The people she tags when they've had friends over are Greg's friends or local influencers/businesses, so a mutual benefit to seeing each other. Like the make up artist that all of a sudden she's going to the park with after Suze modelled for her.
It's a sad existence, and I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't racist who refuses to properly apologise.
Absolutely spot on with the last part, absolutely could feel sympathy for her except for that. Her apology even seemed pretty good, after all who hasn't done stuff that in hindsight was bad? But the fact she claimed she would never delete her apology and then swiftly did exactly that is just awful. I can only assume it got in the way of her shilling crap for awful companies that do no due diligence, so she got rid of it, showing how hollow it was and how crappy she actually is. She was just sorry she got caught.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Milo on the tv? Seems crazy to hide his face then announce to everyone that an updated pic of his face will be on tv 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this entertaining. Of COURSE Greg had to leave in something indicating FIRST class. A couple of inches up and the text would have
Screenshot_20220905-111820_Instagram.jpg
covered it (!!! The horror!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch Milo on the tv? Seems crazy to hide his face then announce to everyone that an updated pic of his face will be on tv 🙈
Ha this is why I unfollowed them last time they were at the football - the hypocrisy was too much. "We won't show our children's faces on social media (but will use them to sell everything we can) but btw there's a current picture on national TV". It's just bizarre and embarrassing. Surely they can see that, they have no shame!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.