Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More freebies for Begory! I can’t remember/didn’t see the post asking ‘What is the best sports watch/heart rate monitor’ but I expect there was one.

Susan is on the beg now-for a trip on the orient express for ‘a friend’. Do they actually pay for anything?

Reactions: 5
Sorry those nails look like the colour of a baby’s nappy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyday Greg is whining about how unfit he is ugh 🤢

Who cares about someone elses fitness levels unless they are your loved ones actually concerned for your physical wellbeing?

Reactions: 8
Everyday Greg is whining about how unfit he is ugh 🤢

Who cares about someone elses fitness levels unless they are your loved ones actually concerned for your physical wellbeing?
(I don’t mean to come across as like him if I do 😂) but I’m pretty fit, and I post about the gym/runs I do all the time on instagram as an accountability thing BUT I have significantly less followers than him, and mines more a ‘I’m getting fitter’ not a constantly whining back to the days when I was an Olympian. He’s never going to get that fit again. He needs to just accept that. Plus his level of unfit is still wayyyyyyyyy above what anyone normal will achieve so it’s actually detrimental. He can work at getting fitter all day every day apart from when he’s dropping a few begs for free stuff on the gram. Other people have actual real jobs 🙃

Sorry that turned into a rant 😂

ETA ‘Anyone normal’ is clumsy but I can’t work out how to rephrase it because my brain is tired 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gosh the 'no make up make up' is dreadful! Several comments asking for the names of products (assume aff links will follow) from people who don't seem to have noticed that the make up is just red and yellow smears!

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty fit, and I post about the gym/runs I do all the time on instagram as an accountability thing
Apologies, I forgot most of his followers are probably the fitness types (mine is a hate follow via Susie 🤣) and actually might be interested.

But!

Today he shared with us all that he needed a poo on his run. Even if people such as yourself and other runners/fitness people have felt the same way, would you share it with so many people 🤣 and if so, why! 🧐🤣

Screenshot_20220818-163306_Instagram.jpg

And here's hoping he's looking to uncover Susie Verrill's racist past 🙃🙃🙃

Screenshot_20220818-163744_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Apologies, I forgot most of his followers are probably the fitness types (mine is a hate follow via Susie 🤣) and actually might be interested.

But!

Today he shared with us all that he needed a poo on his run. Even if people such as yourself and other runners/fitness people have felt the same way, would you share it with so many people 🤣 and if so, why! 🧐🤣

View attachment 1509009

And here's hoping he's looking to uncover Susie Verrill's racist past 🙃🙃🙃

View attachment 1509010
Okay no I wouldn’t even tell my partner/coach (same person) if I needed a poo 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Okay no I wouldn’t even tell my partner/coach (same person) if I needed a poo 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've just had a thought.. he didn't post that on his runbecause that would have said "I need a poo now".. he's used past tense.. so he probably actually posted it from the porcelain throne 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I've just had a thought.. he didn't post that on his runbecause that would have said "I need a poo now".. he's used past tense.. so he probably actually posted it from the porcelain throne 😭😭😭😭
Or he took a dump in the woods.

• Haha
The way that Susie was carrying on with the over the top outfit and general demeanour, you'd think it was her that won the gold meadow. Remind us what you were doing on Super Saturday Susie? Sleeping with as many rugby players as possible wasn't it? Very inspiring.
I remember having a twitter account years ago, and kept seeing this account that a few mildly attractive rugby players I followed would reply to / retweet, called herself rugbycupcakes. I now recognise it as Susie! She had a website where she would do blog posts on the games like she was a rugby pundit, when actually it just seemed like she was trying desperately to get their attention as an attractive young girl who knew about rugby. I can’t find it online now so she much have deleted it. She was on the prowl to bag a professional sportsman and she got Beg Rutherford 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember having a twitter account years ago, and kept seeing this account that a few mildly attractive rugby players I followed would reply to / retweet, called herself rugbycupcakes. I now recognise it as Susie! She had a website where she would do blog posts on the games like she was a rugby pundit, when actually it just seemed like she was trying desperately to get their attention as an attractive young girl who knew about rugby. I can’t find it online now so she much have deleted it. She was on the prowl to bag a professional sportsman and she got Beg Rutherford 🙈
She’s admitted many times before that she was shagging all the rugby guys before she met Greg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.