Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like one of those letters your nan puts in her Christmas cards to her friends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. It's honestly like she's been so isolated all these years other than Greg ....she has no idea how people interact or talk.
She'll be happier hiding under a rock in Bath and Arizona where she doesn't have to pretend she's a sociable human.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One minute her DMs are full of death threats towards the boys and the next people are asking for a blow by blow account of the last year :unsure:

I think my favourite part was when she said they made the decision not to show them so much... And yet she is still over sharing just with ridiculous stickers over the faces or underwear shots. I still know more about her boys than my own nephews.

Reactions: 8
Oh thank god she has given us an update on her children, I've been losing sleep for months wondering how her two kids THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW are getting on in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It must be killing her that she can’t share all the huns’ posts about the racism after the football last night 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Luckily she can do a round up of her weekend with fRiEnDs and Rex's birthday. (how the hell.is she still getting stuff gifted?? 🙄🙄)
Carways gift to everyone.

She’s still getting this stuff because she’s deleted her ‘apology’

Reactions: 2
“She’s annoyingly glam for a mum/hairdresser/ice cream van lady”

Could she be any more patronising??

She’s commented on the racism in football. I’m so tempted to reply from my burner account…

Reactions: 6
She’s commented on the racism in football. I’m so tempted to reply from my burner account…
I wouldn’t say she’s commented on the racism.
She’s kept it very general there.
she knows she can’t comment on it, as she’s a racist herself

I wouldn’t say she’s commented on the racism.
She’s kept it very general there.
she knows she can’t comment on it, as she’s a racist herself

I just saw it was the talksport thing and ran here 😂 but yeah, you’re right now I’ve actually read it 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Think she’ll stay far away from an actual statement on it. It must be killing her. We all know how much she loves to smugly get her opinion known and she cannot comment.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.