Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ her feed is just a car crash of awful attention seeking behaviour. She an embarrassment. As for that quiz… who cares?!

Reactions: 10
That story of her in her new northface top basically made me gag. She really would eat herself up if she could 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's trolling us with these super cringe posts ....!!! Oh wait ...she doesn't read here so how could she be!!

Reactions: 8
Wait, wasn’t Greg advertising a different kind of cleaning product last year? Can’t remember the name but it wasn’t flash. Think it was a blue bottle, can anyone remember? Hmm, not brand loyal then. Will literally flog anything.
Susie was flogging Alkimi a few years ago. I actually bought it (this was a long time ago!) and still use it, so thanks Suz I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nonnas is so overated. Had a huge bluebottle infestation last summer and broke countless covid rules.
Naff fake flower arrangements in their walls and consssstantly run out of ingredients then send their staff over the road to the co op.
Why susie and greg try and make it a hot spot is beyond me. It's also right by the nursery they pulled milo out of for learning language they didn't approve of 🙄

Reactions: 5
Has she mentioned breast feeding since this new thread title? 😂😂😂
Hi Susan you racist ablist try hard desperado wannabe 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nonnas is so overated. Had a huge bluebottle infestation last summer and broke countless covid rules.
Naff fake flower arrangements in their walls and consssstantly run out of ingredients then send their staff over the road to the co op.
Why susie and greg try and make it a hot spot is beyond me. It's also right by the nursery they pulled milo out of for learning language they didn't approve of 🙄
Not sure they are capable of making anywhere a hot spot …

Reactions: 5
Does anyone need to know about Greg’s ball skin in the shower?
Oh and ‘friends round at the weekend’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's like an end of term report!! No one is interested susie- give them their privacy!
Someone I used to do basketball with posts her kid’s reports on Facebook. I’ve never understood it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Damn.... No one gives a tit Suze.
WHO posts stuff like that???
That's the kind of stuff you chat to your friends in person about... Oh wait.
Milo sounds just as smug and pretentious as i imagined him to be.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.