Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with either boys names (I’m not commenting on daphne..) my problem is she thinks they are crazy different and kooky which they are not

Reactions: 11
I understand some people may think Rex is a dogs name or dinosaurish. I like it personally but I get that criticism. But I don’t feel like Milo is mainstream basic? Unless you do a completely whacky name like Grimes kid then aren’t all names a bit basic? I’m pregnant with unknown gender and I want to put Milo on the list 🙈😬 so just interested to know why people don’t like it
I don't not like the name Milo.. but having lived in Aus for ages and an Aussie husband, whenever I hear Milo I think of the malt/chocolate drinking powder we still have friends or fam send over sometimes!

I also know two people who've had dogs called Milo. If you like it, duck what us trolls on Tattle think! 😉

Reactions: 9
I don't not like the name Milo.. but having lived in Aus for ages and an Aussie husband, whenever I hear Milo I think of the malt/chocolate drinking powder we still have friends or fam send over sometimes!

I also know two people who've had dogs called Milo. If you like it, duck what us trolls on Tattle think! 😉
duck THE TROLLS🙌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't love her kids names in the first place purely because they aren't my personal taste. But she's made all three names even worse with her ghastly voice- Myyyy-low, Rexxxxx and Daaaaffffneeee. I know someone with a Bradley (not my taste, but inoffensive) who puts a strange uplift in the middle so it sounds almost like "Brad or Lee"

Reactions: 2
I don’t particularly mind the names - each to their own and all that - but the whole ‘Rexy’ think makes me want to vom. 🤮

Especially when Greg says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t looked at racist susies insta for a while cuz she’s bleeping boring.

But I watched her stories today and saw this.

If it was anyone else I would just roll my eyes, but we all know what an ableist twit Susan is - is this supposed to be some hilarious meme? Is it aimed at dyslexic people? Because as a dyslexic person Susan, you better believe I take offence, you irritating bellend.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at racist susies insta for a while cuz she’s bleeping boring.

But I watched her stories today and saw this.

If it was anyone else I would just roll my eyes, but we all know what an ableist twit Susan is - is this supposed to be some hilarious meme? Is it aimed at dyslexic people? Because as a dyslexic person Susan, you better believe I take offence, you irritating bellend.
If you click through it’s Ben Fogle talking about being dyslexic and asking people not to judge intelligence on people’s ability to spell.
Susan is probably trying to pretend she cares.

Reactions: 8
If you click through it’s Ben Fogle talking about being dyslexic and asking people not to judge intelligence on people’s ability to spell.
Susan is probably trying to pretend she cares.
Oh thank you, I was too angry for context 😂

Front on her though, involving herself when their are quite literally pages of evidence of her blatant ableism. 🙄

Does anyone know how Susan the racist feeds her baby? She never alludes to either breast or bottle, and I for one am just dying to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t particularly mind the names - each to their own and all that - but the whole ‘Rexy’ think makes me want to vom. 🤮

Especially when Greg says it.
Niche reference maybe but it makes me think of Rex Manning in Empire Records

“Oh Rexy, you’re so sexy!” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’m probably showing my age here but in the very early 90s there was a TV show called Making Out with a character in it called Rex, who if I remember correctly was really creepy (played by Keith Allen). I always think of that show whenever I hear her mention ‘Rex’

I think they just did one of those online ‘what will your child be called’ quizzes for Rex and Daphne’s names.

Rex Mowgli - your first pets name and your favourite childhood Disney character.
Daphne Arizona - your grandmothers name and the last (only) place you went on holiday.

let’s all play along at home folks.

Mine would be Minty Belle Rutherford and Janet Cotswolds Rutherford.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think they just did one of those online ‘what will your child be called’ quizzes for Rex and Daphne’s names.

Rex Mowgli - your first pets name and your favourite childhood Disney character.
Daphne Arizona - your grandmothers name and the last (only) place you went on holiday.

Ahaha mine would be Halloween jack Rutherford and Beatrice Dubai Rutherford 😂

Reactions: 4

Hahahaha I’d have Lucky Alice Rutherford and Shirley Algarve Rutherford. Stunning

• Haha

I love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heart Ariel Rutherford
Brenda Budapest Rutherford

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.