Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really looked on Greg’s insta before but had a look there and OMG he’s the cheesiest, fakest wally ever. Not used the word wally in a long time but it seems to fit him 🤣 he’s just a complete cringe fest. I bet even Susie cringes at him too (of course she does, she looks down on everyone, even her baby daddy).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marks & Spencer have responded when I asked for the results of their review - obviously knew with it being “internal” I probably wouldn’t be given access to this, but I still tried.

The problem is bigger than Susie Verrill and her disgusting Tweets - the problem is that huge companies are still not doing their research/caring enough about racial equality to push forward for change. I have made this clear in my response to their latest reply.

Did anyone else get a reply?
This is an appalling response! From a company like M&S to bury the fact that somebody didnt do their research and gave free stuff to a racist thinking it would oush more MOTHERS DAY sales🤦‍♀️ I dont actually think it should be classed as internal. It was a public post seen on a public forum and several legitimate queries have been made about it. Shame on them

Reactions: 12
Yes Greg is so embarrassing.
He's the kind of person Susan would have mocked.
But then again Susan is also the kind of person she would of made back handed comments at too.... ( unemployed unmarried mother who can't drive and only looks society standard attractive when covered in nice clothes/ make up)
.... But Greg is very simple. Which is another reason i think she intentionally baby trapped him as he's like a labrador. Loyal and simple minded... but Susan is a "feminist" and will argue all of these points..... Which she would openly mock others for)
Would a "cool" "popular" man who encouraged independent females live with Susan.... Nope.
Imagine if the roles were reversed.
Susan was the ex athlete who was in property, drove and made an effort to do lots of (embarrassing) adverts for money.
Then some mere mortal male had kids with her, didn't drive, didn't work, didn't even take kids to school or get the bus...
People would destroy him.
Bit like Katie Price's current boyfriend. Sans kids. Plus i think he drives.

Reactions: 11
Yes Greg is so embarrassing.
He's the kind of person Susan would have mocked.
But then again Susan is also the kind of person she would of made back handed comments at too.... ( unemployed unmarried mother who can't drive and only looks society standard attractive when covered in nice clothes/ make up)
.... But Greg is very simple. Which is another reason i think she intentionally baby trapped him as he's like a labrador. Loyal and simple minded... but Susan is a "feminist" and will argue all of these points..... Which she would openly mock others for)
Would a "cool" "popular" man who encouraged independent females live with Susan.... Nope.
Imagine if the roles were reversed.
Susan was the ex athlete who was in property, drove and made an effort to do lots of (embarrassing) adverts for money.
Then some mere mortal male had kids with her, didn't drive, didn't work, didn't even take kids to school or get the bus...
People would destroy him.
Bit like Katie Price's current boyfriend. Sans kids. Plus i think he drives.
Im cracking up at this😂

Reactions: 5
I think she will choose something "neutral" like Harper or Scout. Goldie reminds me of the old Blue Peter Dog (I am old!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the irony.
‘How to support the asian community’ erm not be a massive racist would be a good start🤦‍♀️ She has some front to even upload this sort of thing! She’d be better saying nothing at all

Reactions: 22
Oh the irony.
‘How to support the asian community’ erm not be a massive racist would be a good start🤦‍♀️ She has some front to even upload this sort of thing! She’d be better saying nothing at all
Or... show how to support the Asian Community and other Ethnic Minority Communities by showing where you went wrong and how you’re learning from it rather than deleting the explanation of your actions and pretending it never happened? ✌🏾

Reactions: 11
Marks & Spencer have responded when I asked for the results of their review - obviously knew with it being “internal” I probably wouldn’t be given access to this, but I still tried.

The problem is bigger than Susie Verrill and her disgusting Tweets - the problem is that huge companies are still not doing their research/caring enough about racial equality to push forward for change. I have made this clear in my response to their latest reply.

Did anyone else get a reply?

I haven't had a response and it's annoying me! Was the response on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.