Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve re read through Susie’s initial acknowledgement of the Tweets. I noticed she repeatedly refers to her “crass sense of humour” which in itself shows her obliviousness to the horrific nature of the tweets.

It’s really interesting reading this knowing she has now deleted any communication/acknowledgement of her Tweets; in the statements below she seems so committed to being transparent and progressive. Clearly all a load of rubbish!
This needs to be pinned to the first page of every thread. Sums her up perfectly

Reactions: 6
I always imagine her being very difficult to be friends with. She's got such a superiority complex, while paradoxically having no self esteem. She is neither a girls girl, nor the type of woman men are easy friends with. When events were a thing, she was always meant to be going to London for some thing or other, but the morning of would be on stories with excuses to not go (she was ill, a child was ill, a train was late, it might rain, she had a particularly stressful poo that morning...) and I can only assume she'd be the same with plans with friends!
Not that I want to defend Susan here (boak), but she has addressed her cancelling events by saying she was suffering from anxiety. And I know this can be one of the symptoms of anxiety because I’ve been through this with a couple of friends who would always say they were going to come to whatever was planned but cancel at the last minute. One of them put a post on Facebook with all the ways anxiety can present itself and cancelling plans/being flakey was one of them. She said ‘this is me’ and I have to say I felt awful for getting annoyed at her about it. I had no idea. I thought she was just really unreliable and a bit of a liar for saying she’d come when she had no real intention to. I know now that wasn’t the case.

Anyway I’m getting off track here, just to say I’m sure that can’t be easy to deal with. But I do think Susan’s superiority complex and feelings of entitlement do stem from her lack of confidence and low self esteem and they probably cause feelings of anxiety too. Not that I’m a psychologist or anything! 😂🥸

Of course, none of this excuses her racism or ableism or her being a condescending idiot. She’s still vile in my eyes but I don’t doubt she suffers from anxiety.

Reactions: 9
Not that I want to defend Susan here (boak), but she has addressed her cancelling events by saying she was suffering from anxiety. And I know this can be one of the symptoms of anxiety because I’ve been through this with a couple of friends who would always say they were going to come to whatever was planned but cancel at the last minute. One of them put a post on Facebook with all the ways anxiety can present itself and cancelling plans/being flakey was one of them. She said ‘this is me’ and I have to say I felt awful for getting annoyed at her about it. I had no idea. I thought she was just really unreliable and a bit of a liar for saying she’d come when she had no real intention to. I know now that wasn’t the case.

Anyway I’m getting off track here, just to say I’m sure that can’t be easy to deal with. But I do think Susan’s superiority complex and feelings of entitlement do stem from her lack of confidence and low self esteem and they probably cause feelings of anxiety too. Not that I’m a psychologist or anything! 😂🥸

Of course, none of this excuses her racism or ableism or her being a condescending idiot. She’s still vile in my eyes but I don’t doubt she suffers from anxiety.
I wasn't aware that it was down to anxiety, just remembered always seeing her stories saying "I'm supposed to be at X, Y, Z, buuutt...". I do think she seems very ill equipped for the life she supposedly wants to lead. She goes on about travelling (but they only go to one place), she wants to come across as woke, knowledgeable, and a bit quirky and alternative- I expect she envisaged herself speaking on panels or regularly cropping up on the insta-mummy podcast circuit.

Reactions: 9
Anxiety is a witch and I’ve no doubt she’s particularly afflicted. She’s completely isolated where she is, yet reliant on Greg and her family for support.

I think the instamumming is a way of trying to fill an enormous hole in her self esteem, but any decent psychologist would tell her that it ain’t gonna work. You can’t sell your life to people if it’s broke.

She had absolutely nowhere else to go except having another child. No discernible skills. Milo at school, Rex coming up to school age, what was she going to do?

I hope she works out who she is one day. And works out how to be kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
W
Anxiety is a witch and I’ve no doubt she’s particularly afflicted. She’s completely isolated where she is, yet reliant on Greg and her family for support.

I think the instamumming is a way of trying to fill an enormous hole in her self esteem, but any decent psychologist would tell her that it ain’t gonna work. You can’t sell your life to people if it’s broke.

She had absolutely nowhere else to go except having another child. No discernible skills. Milo at school, Rex coming up to school age, what was she going to do?

This is literally spot on x

Reactions: 6

This is exactly it.

i think she/they were hoping that the wedding would spin some interest and probably were looking for a magazine deal to provide them with some media coverage & money. So when the wedding wasn’t likely to happen the only other card she had to play was her uterus.

Reactions: 8
I mean she could get a job... some mere mortals (myself included!) find work and kids fulfilling. But Susan is above day to day work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m more and more convinced that they are going to call her Goldie.

Cos Greg won a gold medal, don’t ya know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m more and more convinced that they are going to call her Goldie.

Cos Greg won a gold medal, don’t ya know.
Goldie is a good shout 😝 I’m still betting on Rusty or Russet though as she loves her russet tones. Or can you call a kid ‘Neutral’? Bet she would if she could 🤣 or Terracotta! Can you hear her saying Terracotta in her accent?? 😂 really cracks me up!! In that cringey fake mum voice she puts on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be something outrageous because she is so quirky :rolleyes: She is an actual embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
Definitely Jovieee

Just imagining greg and susie saying it in their ceebeebies fake asss voices.
Poor kid.
Looking forward to all the imaginary
"she's NOT JUST a pretty girl" run ins susie will have with strangers.
All the while being obsessed with make up, clothing, hair, fake tan and trends herself & having no other interests or talents.

Reactions: 12
Goldie is a good shout 😝 I’m still betting on Rusty or Russet though as she loves her russet tones. Or can you call a kid ‘Neutral’? Bet she would if she could 🤣 or Terracotta! Can you hear her saying Terracotta in her accent?? 😂 really cracks me up!! In that cringey fake mum voice she puts on 🤮
I’m going Dusty or Olympia 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noa is another contender..

Milo is such a boring name
Rex is a "chav" name.

Isn't Stacey Solomons kid called Rex?

Reactions: 1
Marks & Spencer have responded when I asked for the results of their review - obviously knew with it being “internal” I probably wouldn’t be given access to this, but I still tried.

The problem is bigger than Susie Verrill and her disgusting Tweets - the problem is that huge companies are still not doing their research/caring enough about racial equality to push forward for change. I have made this clear in my response to their latest reply.

Did anyone else get a reply?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.