Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HG for the duration of my single pregnancy is the reason I can not face doing it again. Three years down the line and I still struggle with PTSD and vomiting. I mentally couldn’t do it again and am in awe of anyone who does but agree it’s not her first rodeo and it looks to of settled for her and not lasting till the end of her pregnancy. I could even look at my phone let alone video myself at my lowest points x

Same. Couldn't ever go through that again. I haven't watched the video, I don't need to relive it. However, many years ago, I didn't know what it was for ages, in and out of hospital on drips with people saying it was 'just morning sickness' and having to find out what it was myself and chasing a diagnosis so I could try and get medication (that didn't work) and it was awful. It lasted the whole pregnancy, from 6 weeks until just after I gave birth. If there was someone being vocal about it and I had recognised what was going on I might have managed to get help sooner and not just think that throwing up 10+ times a day was normal for pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
I’ll give her this, it was eye opening to see the extent of HG...as someone who suffered terrible sickness during pregnancy but certainly not to the extent of HG. I remember seeing a bag of frozen spinach once and that being enough to render me a vomiting mess for the rest of the evening.
However, it was very self indulgent. We don’t need to see 15 mins of heaving and crying, it took away from the message I think.

Reactions: 9
Classic response and zero addressing of any points I’ve raised 👌🏽 I’m sure Susie really gives a tit about gaining sympathy from you.
Oh it's you Greg. I'll address your points when you and your racist partner address the points raised on this thread about her vile tweets. Night.

Reactions: 13
It’s such a tattle response, someone doesn’t agree with the pile on and suddenly they must be the person the thread is about.

I dislike Susie and think her tweets are awful. However that doesn’t mean HG isn’t bloody horrific, and it’s judged and shamed as ‘just’ morning sickness. She might have done it the wrong way but the video she’s done I’m sure might help others. And even if she is a narcissistic racist cow, which she is, doesn’t mean her experience wasn’t tit or that you have to be so bleeping gleeful about her having a tough pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
Just adding my two sense, as someone who has suffered HG twice, seeing that video resonated with me. She has advocated for HG sufferers for a long time, so this definitely isn’t an out of the blue pity party. Seeing that video was hugely triggering but I was glad to see it because it meant that friends and family of mine (and many others) who do follow Susie will see the suffering people with HG go through - and the worst part is is that she filmed it, and I know that she definitely wouldn’t have been at her lowest ebb on the days she was filming. I had friends who would see me on my lowest days to come and look after my kids because I physically couldn’t and make comments like “oh god I’m never getting pregnant if it’s like this !’ “Can’t you just have a ginger biscuit!” Yes that’s so helpful, thank you - I wish I could have shown them this video so they knew what it was like. I like that she was so open and honest about medication as sometimes the fear of taking it by doctors can outweigh the necessity. Some of the comments are truly heartbreaking but it’s absolutely necessary that people know what it is. The video in no way takes away from what she’s done in the past, and you don’t have to feel sorry for her but if you don’t after that then 🤷🏼‍♀️

edited to say - someone above said about how long it’ll last. It’s not uncommon for HG to continue after pregnancy and the after effects of it can be debilitating too. My heart goes out to anyone who’s suffered or is suffering now and has problems post-pregnancy. It truly is awful.

Reactions: 7
No one is disputing that she’s suffered from HG in the past. No one is disputing that it must be a horrific condition.

But it’s interesting the timing of that video.... and sorry but no one needs to see 15 minutes of someone heaving into the toilet bowl regardless of the reason. She’s trying to deflect from her huge racist/ablesist views by seeking people’s sympathy now that she’s pregnant.
The fact that we’ve had 2 very suspect accounts commenting on this thread in the last 24 hours pretty much says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’d have more respect for her video if she hadn’t deleted her ‘apology’ mere days before posting it. That’s what makes me question her timing.

Reactions: 23
Judging from the comments on the video and on this thread, it has absolutely worked as a deflection technique as HG is all anyone is bloody talking about. Well done Susan. 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
Judging from the comments on the video and on this thread, it has absolutely worked as a deflection technique as HG is all anyone is bloody talking about. Well done Susan. 👏🏻
Lol except it definitely hasn’t on this thread, I keep saying how awful it is but in the back of my head I just can’t shift that she is a scummy racist pig. I will never forget what she’s tweeted or blogged about, ever. She sounds like such a piece of work, even from family accounts and people close to her family circle. Feeling sorry for her HG because some of us have suffered + equally despising her for her abhorrent racism......the two do not correlate 😊

Reactions: 10
Lol except it definitely hasn’t on this thread, I keep saying how awful it is but in the back of my head I just can’t shift that she is a scummy racist pig. I will never forget what she’s tweeted or blogged about, ever. She sounds like such a piece of work, even from family accounts and people close to her family circle. Feeling sorry for her HG because some of us have suffered + equally despising her for her abhorrent racism......the two do not correlate 😊
Yes you can do both, but it has undeniably derailed the conversation from what she did which was her plan all along in sharing the video. Every other post is someone saying how awful HG is (which nobody has actually desputed anyway) when what we actually object to is Susie exploiting it to her own advantage to get people back on side.

Reactions: 3
Same - it’s the reason I only have one child. I could never ever go through HG again.
Same here, all the way through my one and only pregnancy up until just before crowning. Never again, especially with a young child to look after while in the middle of HG.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t care if she has been suffering from HG or not. She’s still a nasty, racist, ableist piece of tit. And Greg - you are just as bad pal. No amount of band aid babies/boring bump photos/videos of Susie spewing into a toilet is ever ever EVER going to change that.

Reactions: 22
HG sounds awful I can’t imagine. BUT no one forced her to do this again. She has 2 children. Whereas the comments she made about vulnerable and anyone that wasn’t white are something these people face for their whole lives for no fault of their own. Zero sympathy here. She is an awful human.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what she will do when the girl baby becomes a child, starts nursery and she’s once again left to contemplate the vast emptiness that is her complete lack of career. Nobody wants to pay her to write. Nobody significant wants to partner with her any more. She’s not charismatic enough for tv (and neither is her husband, bless him for giving it a good try tho) and her voice isn’t very radio friendly.

I hear Waitrose are hiring...

And I agree, HG is the absolute pits but it sounds like her privilege served her very well in this instance.

Reactions: 9
What points did Greg want addressing?
how people on tattle claim that she’s only talking about HG for sympathy- he wanted people to prove that this was the case. He also had lots of opinions on how tattle is so awful and full of people being nasty for no reason.... which is pretty ironic really seeing as Susie is possibly one of the most vile, nasty, cruel people ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.